Sharing my Mii!

Does everyone automatically get a new Mii in the plaza when someone is added, or does it still wait for you to have to mail it to folks in your address book?

It looks like it is automatic. I have had a few of you guys actually send me a Mii or two. Those end up in my plaza along with the Miis I created. I believe as long as you have your Mii’s set to mingle they will show up in the Wii’s of evryone you have registered in your address book that has registered you in their’s.

It looks like it is automatic. I have had a few of you guys actually send me a Mii or two. Those end up in my plaza along with the Miis I created. I believe as long as you have your Mii’s set to mingle they will show up in the Mii Parade of the Wii of everyone you have registered in your address book that has registered you in their’s.

IIRC, if you have “Travel” turned on with your Mii Parade, and some of your Miis are set to “Mingle”, then they will randomly wander to other folks’ Wiis without any action on your part. You can also directly send Miis (regardless of settings) to folks in your Address Book if you desire.

BTW, “Robert” and “Miyamoto” are probably mine, and someone’s “H. Hughes” wandered by my Wii the other day. Haven’t seen “Sarah” yet.

Hey! Could we get in on the Mii Parade? We’ll take our Jesus off mingle, so as not to conflict with malkavia’s Jesus. Our Han, Leia, Chewie, and Iron Man are just itching to be sent out there!

Our number is 8963 1319 6434 5876, and we’d like to add those who’ve already posted if that’s okay?

FaerieBeth and Stonebow

Added everyone in the thread (except rjung, who I had already from Ars - small world). :eek:

All right, I finally got online with my Wii today and added everyone that’s posted thus far. Add me back and we’ll fall in love!

3208-3206-1885-2178

I’m now up-to-date with the SDMB Wii codes…

Right. I can’t possibly pass this one up.

I’m at 0910 2853 4792 5577.

I’m going to add you lot after tea. Then, I guess, all there is to do is look forward to Smash Brothers coming out. twitch

Quick question: if mingling happens, you might experience me (Dinaroozie) as well as my bizarro world equivalent (Lefty Din) wandering onto your console. Does anyone else have a Mii they use exclusively for playing with their non-preferred hand? Playing both people in doubles is great fun, and actually less confusing than you’d expect.

5750 4419 6809 4819

Hope you all will sii mii soon :slight_smile:

Hardly. WarioWare: Smooth moves comes out in under two weeks. Mario Galaxy (which is amazing from my playtime with it) and Metro id Prime 3 are also due for release this year.

Ok, I’ve got Edith and Nicky (who are they?) running around.

I’m currently living for WarioWare; it’s one of my absolute favorite franchises out there, and the Wii version looks to be even better than the DS version (which was the best thus far).

I don’t really know anything about Mario Galaxy (is it a platformer?), but “Wii Play,” which comes with a second remote, looks really fun.

Edith is sauntering along on our system, too. She’s a cute little thing, but she’s all alone right now :frowning:

Okay, we’re wanting to get our youngest (age 5) a game for his birthday next week, and have been thinking about Super Monkey Ball- Banana Blitz. Anyone played this?
He has Happy Feet, and we’ve given thought to the Disney/Pixar Cars game, too.

Suggestions?

Watch the 3rd video (bottom-left corner) on this page for a great overview of Mario Galaxy:
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/vids_1.html

Everyone I know loves Banana Blitz, but don’t miss out on Elebits. It’s a super-simple yet addictive “use the wii remote to pick up stuff and throw it around in order to uncover cute little electricity monsters, which you then zap” game.

Alright, everyone in no added to my Wii. However. **malkavia’s ** been grayed out for a while…is your Wii not yet online, or do you just not like me? :wink:

Rayman Raving Rabbids is considered to be the better of the “cute mini game” games, and in fact one of the best Wii games available. I’d take that over Monkey Ball.

6047 9130 1366 9665

Oh, without doubt, just Smash Brothers is the game I’m looking forward to testing out online play with. And with this thread, that potential just got all the better.

2830 0663 0519 5966

I tried to get a thread like this running back when I got the Wii and watched as it apparently made me my own thread killer :slight_smile: