[QUOTE=faithfool]
Still trying to catch up on all these really cool blogs. Hang with me guys and I’ll give the proper kudos on what I’ve seen recently. Here goes…
*Tracy Lord – Ok, I love your layout with the South Park characters gone all medieval on our collective asses. And pink is a not-so-guilty pleasure of mine too, that it makes me just wanna go hug a flamingo. 
*Lissla Lissar – I noticed that your archive goes back to well over a year. That’s quite impressive and, mine in its infancy, makes me wonder if I can ever have that kind of commitment. But since I’ve got you here, I’ve always wanted to ask you what your names means, especially since I always want to pronounce it as Lisa something.
*Aesiron – Two questions; what in the world does “gladsheim” mean? And yes, I know I could Google it up, but I’d rather hear it in context of what you have in mind for its usage. Secondly, is that a picture of you in the upper right hand corner? 'Cause if so, dude you are hot. 
*susan_foster – More pink! ::: squee ::: Not only does all that look delicious and make me hungry, but it almost makes me wish I knew how to cook. But since I have no desire to ever execute death by food on someone (well, for the most part), I better leave it to the experts. I’ll probably be following along though, and drooling.
To the rest of my lovely commentators, Not A Tame Lion thanks for the suggestions (especially over Christmas card decisions
), but for the moment, I feel bound to stay where I’m at simply because I’m actually keeping up with it. I’ve got a friend there too, so I’m hooked. It may only be one, but I desperately desire to hoard him. Phase42, indeed I’m female. If you have an application for me, I’d be more than happy to document my stalker history.
Finally saving the best for last, here’s my silly little effort. Like I mumbled above, be forewarned. It’s mostly about my daily (sometimes boring, other times insane – hehe, I slay me) struggle with mental illness. Told ya.
Oh, and for any of the brave souls who weather the storm, please leave a message if you’re so inclined. I’d love to hear from you and I need to know where to PayPal the money for any ringing endorsements.
Thanks every one for participating. They’re all great and have been a blast to see more of the ‘other’ side of Dopers’ lives.
[/QUOTE]
You’re welcome. Do what you feel. I only suggested looking somewhere else because your host clutters up your page so much. But no big deal.
And I’d really reconsider using that drawing for your Christmas card. Stick a Santa cap on her dome, put a reindeer in the background…glorious. I know I’ve sent worse. And after all, you definitely “know the funny.” That header on the OCD post–that’s comedy gold, if viewed in the right light. Which, let’s face it, you may not be able to…
But hey, I don’t like any light in my bedroom either. You’re not that far off.
Bon appetit.