Side effects from different batches of cannibus

My experience here might be somewhat unique because most people I know go through a batch so quickly that they would never make a connection between a side effect and the pot. In my case I use very small amounts on a regular basis usually a few times a week and a small batch might last me for a year or more. This gives me plenty of time to identify a side effect and verify it.

The most serious side effect I had was a severe case of arrhythmia where my heart would roll over in my chest every 3 rd beat. It would subside almost exactly 72 hours after my last hit. 

The most common side effects I experienced were small cluster headaches that were isolated to a very small part of my head, A pretty severe facial twitch that affected the entire left side of my face was another one. Most of these symptoms will usually subside in 3 or 4 days sometimes less. 

The last several months I have been experiencing severe intestinal cramping, it just occurred to me today that this might be a side effect so I am quitting for a while to see if they subside. 

I haven’t purchased anything new for several years but sometimes a buddy will give me a sample and I just mix it in with the batch I already have. I will post back if I notice any difference or not.

Moderator Action

While I know that this is legal where you are, until it becomes legal in Chicago (where the folks that own the SDMB are located) discussions of personal use are still prohibited here.

As has been our policy for quite some time now, you are permitted to discuss the effects of cannabis on the human body. Just keep it generic. No discussions of personal use.

Thread closed.