Since you asked, have a lesbian orgy.

[andy affects her deadpan voice]

In the interest of gender equity, here is a thread in which to partake in a lesbian orgy. Woo.

House rules:

1. No men participants.
  2. No straight men saying "ooh, I’m a lesbian trapped in a man’s body! You’re not. It’s not funny. However, M2F transexuals are more than welcome to participate in this here lesbian lovin’.
  3. No, we’re not videotaping. This goes doubly for you, Mr. “I’ll sell it to FOX!”
  4. Debauchery is our friend.
  5. Hey, straight girls. Ever wonder? You know you have. :wink:
  6. No, I repeat, no regrets in the morning.

As I am monogamous, I’m just going to leave now and close the door. Have fun, don’t forget safe words, and for the love of all that is holy and many things that aren’t:

Let’s put the SEX back in lesbian!

I have to watch.

I’m a moderator, it’s my job.

No … really … it’s just a job!

You’re excused, Euty. :slight_smile:

Damn.

Queers are just having ALL the fun around here.

::Nuther straight chick shuffles alone out of the room dragging her teddy bear & Mad Max the dildo::

Ptooie.

Carina, this simply won’t do.

Come on and join the fun.

Or at least leave Max.

Well, I’d join in, but I think oldscratch would have a problem with it. So can I live vicariously through y’all?

And besides, that Gender Survey took told me I was sooo definitely a man. Oh well.

::drops an armload of dental dams on the table::

Enjoy!

My gender survey came up male too. I figure I’m one of those dorky guys who claims to be a lesbian.

::takes andygirl’s hand and leads her out to the dance floor <bump> <grind>::

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hold still, honey, this will only hurt a little. Have some mead, I made it myself. Chocolate syrup?

Hey, I’m in! Lesbian orgies are fun. And my boyfriend doesn’t mind me participating in them.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by andygirl *
**House rules:

1. No men participants.

[QUOTE]

Rules, schmules. You didn’t say anything about observers.

Boy, did that attempt at quoting come out wrong.

In any event, I won’t say anything else. I’ll just take notes.

Y’all are a bunch of wusses. I’ll jump in with both feet, yodelling. “Get permission”…plbth.

All right. I have honey, marichino cherries, two clean sets of sheets, a stack of clean towels, a butterfly, a micro-butterfly, 2 (two) strap-ons (you pick the size), various massagers, baby oil, and candles. I can also bring (if requested) a nice set of leather wrist and ankle manacles and a small cat-o’-nine-tails.

So…are you with me, against me, or both? :wink:

Una walks into the room, with Fierra on her arm. Fierra looks stunning in a black Versace dress, slit up to the top of her creamy white thigh. Una is sinister-looking in an Armani number from last year…how droll!

Una looks around. “Gee…it’s awful empty here…love, why don’t you get some chips and dip while I set up the restraints? Hmm…wonder what andygirl had in mind with all this…and where is the Dark Princess, and her Dark Consort, Jen of the Cruel and Stinging Whip? Hmmm…”

Una walks over to Hamadryad, looks her over, comes up close behind her, crimson lips almost touching Hama’s ear, as she whispers…

"You…I like you. You will pleasure me, and my Dark Consort. And in return I may give you pleasure as well. And pain. But mostly pleasure.

Now kneel before me…ah, here comes my Dark Consort now…"

Fierra approaches Una and Hamadryad.

“Wait a minute, my Queen, my love…I don’t like the feel of this…it is too convenient. I think the Dark Princess has set a trap…after all, where is her consort?
At the very least, she seeks new converts, loyal only to her, to aid her in her bid for power in ULVAN…”

Hey…nobody brought lube? Good thing I’ve got lots - and some latex gloves, too (cause we gotta be safe). :stuck_out_tongue:

I also put on a pot of coffee for later when we have to sit around processing. :rolleyes:

Um…should I introduce myself first?

(Una walks up to Canby and eyes her like a piece of meat, walks slowly around her. Canby flushes in embarassment as she feels Una’s eyes travel over her body…)

So…you are new here, yes? Hmmm…tell me, little one. Has anyone ever owned you - possessed you - made you come until your cries echoed into the soft night, until you sobbed uncontrollably, hands clenched into fists, toes curling, your tummy fluttering, the restraints holding you under the nimble fingers that give you complete release as a woman?

Have soft lips ever worshipped at your nipples, have slim fingers never dipped to your center to bring your sweet honey to eager, waiting lips? Have you ever cried out the name of a woman who owns you as every muscle in your body locks in release? Have you ever been held under soft covers as tender lips touch your ear and whisper sweet little poems to you, as you shudder in soft arms - breast to breast, tummy to tummy, your legs straddling hers, as her hands caress your back, your sides, and she tells you you are beautiful, and everything is alright?

Well?

Well. Someone will be along shortly to help you with that. I belong solely to my Dark Consort Fierra…happy sigh…

:eek:

The blushing one in the corner? Yeah, that’s me.

I’ll be able to pick myself up off the floor, soon, really.

I think.

Hi, Canby.

Forgive Una, she gets a little carried away sometimes.

Would you like a soda or something?

[hijack]

Anthracite, your way with words just blows me away…fantabulous!

[/hijack]