Since you asked, have a lesbian orgy.

That’s it. I’m sold.

You can do anything you want to me, Anthracite. Those words left me completely defenseless.

I’ve been to one of these.

Believe me, it’s no fun when you can’t join in. Seriously, it’s the absolute worst.

(I have pictures, if you want to see)

Anthracite just gave Canby one of the best newbie welcomes I’ve ever seen.

:eek:

Damn, girl!

Hmmmm, I’m only half straight. Can I play? Oh wait…I need a trim. I know don’t like getting hairballs! I shall return.

(Una was having a little drink with her Dark Consort, to refresh herself and keep her strength up. She spied across the room…oh yes…a new one. She slipped into her black silk bathrobe, wrapping herself in patterns of orchids, and walked over to where JavaMaven1 sat nervously, fidgeting in place as she watched “No Man’s Land 9” playing on the television…

“Hello there…mind if I join you?”

JavaMaven1 looked up nervously and bit her lower lip. She nodded her head in approval, and Una sat on the couch next to her…close.

“So what is your name, honey?”

“Um…JavaMaven1, ma’am.”

“Mmmmmmm…JavaMaven…1? So you are the first of many, yes? I’m certain you must be the prettiest.” JavaMaven1 flushed a little, a red tint moving down her neck. “Well, I will call you Java…if you don’t mind. It’s shorter.” Una scooted closer to the young girl, and turned to watch the action on the monitor.

An uncomfortable silence ensued. Java watched the video, her flush spreading as she felt Una’s eyes upon her. Finally, Java spoke, blurting out “I hate these things - they’re all fake!”

Una raised an eyebrow and waited, confident, saying nothing.

Java looked down and shifted nervously in her seat. “I mean…there is no way a woman would…you know…”

Una placed a hand on Java’s knee, sending sparks up her leg, making her jump. “Come, dear? No way a woman would…what? No way a woman would scream to heaven and release so completely?”

“Um…yes. I mean, that just looks so fake.”

Una thought, and then took Java’s hand in hers, feeling it tremble like a small captured animal. She patted the top of it with her other hand. “Well, the videos are fake, but total, complete release of a woman under the hands and tongue of another woman is certainly very real…and beautiful. Has no one ever made you feel like that then…has no one ever been able to give you total release?”

Java looked down, deeply shy, afraid - but she did not take back her hand. She whispered demurely “No.”

Una sighed, and moved very close, the length of her thigh touching Java. She could feel Java shiver again. She reached out a hand to place it on Java’s cheek, and turned her head to face her - to look into her eyes.

“You poor little frightened bird…you have never been released from your cage. Never been free to swoop in the skies, and sing your song of passion, of release? No one has been able to help you, have they?”

A whispered, barely auidble “no”. Java bit her lip hard.

Una tugged gently on Java’s hand. "Come here, little bird. Sit between my legs, let me relax you a little. You will feel so much better. Come on - that’s it - I promise you, little bird, we will help you. We will hear your beautiful song of passion. Here - " Java sat between Una’s opened thighs, her back to Una’s breasts.

Una started to gently rub her palms on Java’s upper back, caressing her flesh through the cotton t-shirt. Her hands travelled up to Java’s shoulders, rubbing the tops, then presssing with her thumbs under the shoulder blades, to relax her. Java shivered, and leaned back into Una. Una pulled Java close to her, so each felt the other’s heat, and ran her fingers lightly on Java’s neck, caressing. Java shocked herself with an involuntary moan, and bit her lip.

Una looked over and saw her own Dark Consort approaching, a very displeased look on her face. Una shook her head, and nodded towards Hamadryad. Fierra went over to get Hama.

Una placed her crimson lips next to Java’s ear. A slim tongue darted out to give a long, slow lick along the little ear, and Java’s entire body trembled helplessly in Una’s arms.

"There…little bird. Here comes someone who will free you, who will get you to cry out your song. Her name is Hama, and she is very kind. Cruel sometimes, true, but I will make certain that she is so exquisitely tender to you - " Una looked at Hama as she spoke, and Hama nodded agreement, smiling softly and friendly down at Java. “Now take her hand - don’t worry, Hama doesn’t bite the first time - and she will release you. Go on little one.”

Java stood up and shyly took Hama’s hand, seeming to be a teenager on her first date. Hama drew her close and gave her a soft kiss on her wrist, then placed an arm about her shoulders and walked off with her. Java stopped once, and turned back to look at Una - fear, and lust in her eyes. Una shooed her along with a quick motion of her hand, and Java turned back, allowing Hama to lead her to the Couch.

Una sat back and closed her eyes, and sighed deeply. And then shrieked! as she was brutally shocked out of her reverie by Fierra dumping a glass of ice cold tea over her head. She sprang up from the couch and chased after a giggling Fierra, swearing to make her pay in a most lovely manner…

walks in, looks around This looks like just the place for a bi woman who hasn’t been with anyone of the same gender in awhile…

sits and looks for someone she knows, then spots TM walking out the door

Never said my timing was great. :slight_smile:

Fierra giggles as she “accidentally” lets herself be trapped in a corner…

Una was wet…from the iced tea…as she pinned Fierra in the corner.

“So, my little Consort, what was this about?”

Fierra pouted, her perfect bottom lip pursed. “I didn’t like you with that strange woman over there. You belong to me!” Large hazel eyes looked into Una’s brown eyes.

Una gathered Fierra in her arms, and kissed and nibbled on her pouty lower lip. Fierra “mmmmmmm”'d a little, and let herself be folded into Una’s arms. She molded her body to Una’s contours, as they shared a deep kiss…eyes closed, tongues exploring, fingers caressing.

Fierra broke the kiss reluctantly, and nodded towards TruePisces, standing alone by the bar.

“What about her…she looks lonely?”

Una did not look anywhere but into Fierra’s eyes, into her soul. “Shhhh…let’s go somewhere soft, and I can tell you how beautiful you are…”

Fierra melted, and took Una’s hand, leading her to their private room. As they walked, they heard the sounds of the party in progress - the crack of Jen’s whip…the high cries of ecstacy of JavaMaven1, calling out Hamadryad’s name…the moans of Canby, and the excited, erotic laughter of andygirl.

Fierra put the “Do not Disturb Under Pain of Eternal Damnation”" sign on the door, and closed it.

Now, you know I"m not a participant.

Really, now. Put the whip down. I’m just the organizer. I’ve got an exam to study for here.

Thank you, andygirl, for having a lesbian orgy for actual lesbians.

I attend a women’s college, and the only “lesbian orgies” I ever hear about here are the ones that involve no one but drunken straight girls. I’m sure that’s nice for the guys who like to fantasize about women’s colleges, but it doesn’t do the real queer girls any good!

Of course, most of the real queer girls here are paired off like stereotypical little lesbian lovebirds and none too interested in having orgies. At least that’s the way it seems. I’m sure someone will suggest that I send out invitations to a lesbian orgy of my own and see what happens, but…

What if I threw an orgy and no one came?

(I can’t believe I just wrote that.)

And all I could think was “she noticed me!! The Dark Queen noticed me!”

I’m still sweating. :smiley:

slinking back in to lurk in the corner, decked out in black push-up bra with mathing panties and her favorite shirt that looks as though she hunted a very large plush tiger and made a shirt from the skin and a smile

I’ll just lurk in the corner for awhile…
<psssssst TP…can we make this part of the plan when we meet? Lesbian orgy in a graveyard?>

Sure!!! Another guilty pleasure to add to the list. But then lurker is definitely not allowed to come! :smiley:

Hmm TP…I know you said you like sushi…I have a nice fresh tuna roll over here for you…

running like hell for being the crude chick

Get back here! How dare you make an offer like that and then leave!!! Just WAIT until I get you in that graveyard…

I know what you mean. I’m still flushed myself.

[somewhat related hijack] This thread caught the fancy of my subconscious and I dreamt that andygirl got into a bit of trouble at school for “indecent conduct” with several girls… [/somewhat related hijack]

Actually… there were a few times during high school when quietgirl and I got into some tight spots because of our conduct.

Not like a “making out in the halls” sort of deal, but we roomed together for several trips, and this caused a great deal of controversy among several groups. Especially the high school band. They actually had a special board meeting to talk about if we should be allowed to room together. Band council finally decided yes, because we weren’t troublemakers and it wasn’t like we were going to get pregnant. Like we were going to have sex with two straight girls in the room…[sub]don’t go there.[/sub]

And we were caught kissing in the bathrooms once and awhile.

Yep, I’m such a deviant…

We now return to our regularly scheduled orgy.

Well, since this isn’t RL…

In comes Tansu, her creamy flesh covered with a black fishnet dress. The mesh does little to shroud her (small, btw) breasts, and plenty to accentuate them. Over her shoulder she carries a small bag. Within this bag, there are several long black ribbons, a leather strap and curvy dildo (curved for extra G-spot stimulation)

Tequila Mockingbird was shocked out of her reverie by a warm hand on her shoulder. She spun and and was met by the piercing brown eyes of the the Dark Queen herself.

“Oh! My Lady Anthracite, you startled me!”

“Just call me Una, little one. What is your name?”

“Umm…well…Tequila Mockingbird, ma’am.”

“Oh? I’ll call you Mockingbird, since I don’t like Tequila that much. So…why are you here, really?”

Mockingbird swallowed nervously, and looked down at her feet. “Well…I don’t know. I’ve been so lonely for so long…I just want to be…(in a soft voice)…taken care of by someone nice.” She swallowed and shifted nervously again, afraid to meet Una’s gaze.

Una took Mockingbird’s hand, and said “Come with me. Come on.” She led the half-reluctant Mockingbird to the patio door, and off onto a screened terrace. She guided her around a large Japanese screen, to a very comfortable looking couch, sitting in front of a small marble fountain. The terrace overlooked a lush green vinyard on the Dark Queen’s estate, and a warm breeze blew through the screen, making a low whistling sound.

Mockingbird was enraptured by the beauty of the setting, and took a deep trembling breath, smelling the scent of irises, lavender, and fresh air. She smiled and began to relax.

Una guided Mockingbird to the couch, and sat down with her on the satin sheets draped over it. She snapped her fingers, and the much-pierced servant girl hypergirl appeared, bringing a tray of iced wine and small cookies. The tray was placed on a small table, and Una said “Wait here…relax…breathe in the air, and look that way - if you look hard enough, you can see the coast - just barely over there. Just relax, and I will bring a companion for you. My directive is that you be as kind to her as you would wish for yourself, and that you get to know pleasure with her.”

“I will return shortly. Come, slave.” she grabbed the platinum chain connected to hypergirl’s nipple rings, eliciting a happy squeal from her as she led the servant back inside to the main party…

True Pisces was tired of being ignored, and tired of listening to the screams, moans, breathless pants and sighs, and being all alone on the divan. She grabbed her purse and stalked angrily to the door - she had had enough of this frustration. She almost made it to the door, when a voice demanded of her:

“Where do you think you are going?”

She froze, and turned around, to see that old woman - the “Dark Queen” - standing there in her black dress. Stupid old bitch can’t even run a lesbian orgy right, she thought with disdain.

She snapped disrespectfully at the Dark Queen. “Out. I’m going home, this quote-orgy-unquote no longer interests me.” She grabbed the door and opened it partway, and was startled by the Dark Queen stepped forward and slamming it shut with her palm. She stepped back and faced the Dark Queen, a thousand angry retorts and demands in her throat. But the eyes - the eyes of the Dark Queen trapped all of her words, made her feel suddenly weak, and unable to speak.

"Oh yes…you want to go home. To your apartment, alone. Fix a frozen dinner, as you call it, and watch some television. Maybe pet your cat. Then go to bed, and ‘vibrate’ yourself into another unsatisfying orgasm. Hmmph. Well, yes, you can go and do that. Or, you can let your anger flow away, and I will take you to meet someone - she is an expert at pleasuring women, making them feel whole, needed, warm, and toe-curling daydreamingly happy. She will worship your body, and allow you to worship hers. If you are still interested, I will take you to her. If not - " the Dark Queen opened the door and pointed out - “then please go, go home little one.”

True Pisces looked out the door, then closed it herself. She smiled nervously, and asked “This person…she will be kind to me? She will make me feel good?” Her words trailed off, as emotion overcame her.

“Yes, yes she will. She is an expert at this, but she will move very slowly, allow you to decide what you want, what you need, what your soul needs to heal itself.” True Pisces shivered and almost cried out as the Dark Queen laid a soft, slender hand on her forearm and caressed her. “It has been a long time, hasn’t it love?”

True Pisces choked down a sob, and with a rough voice said “Yes…yes, so l-long.”

The Dark Queen took her arm, and guided True Pisces to a soft chair. “Sit here, and relax. I will send my servant to fetch you when the other is ready. OK? There, don’t cry now. Later you can cry happy tears, tears of release. It will not be long. Come, servant!”

And True Pisces was left alone, wondering if it could all be true…