Since you asked, have a lesbian orgy.

Mockingbird was daydreaming of a soft, green field when she was just 14. And her friend - Jill - and how they would roll in the lush grass, kissing and kissing. All day - sometimes they would lay and kiss for hours, and get covered by chigger bites. And then that night, the tender long nails scratching her back…

"Oh! Dark Queen, I didn’t see you there. Forgive me - "

“Shhhh…this terrace is very conducive to daydreaming. I have found someone to join you.”

Mockingbird’s heart leapt, and her chest felt tight. "Oh, Dark Queen. Is she - will she - "

“Her name is True Pisces, and she is an expert at pleasuring women, making them feel whole, needed, warm, and toe-curling daydreamingly happy. She will worship your body, and allow you to worship hers. If you are still interested, I will have my servant bring her here to you - you are? Hypergirl - bring the other one.” There was a light tinkling of chains as hypergirl ran off to get True Pisces.

Mockingbird sat, and shivered in the warmth. She smiled nervously, and asked “This person…she will be kind to me? She will make me feel good?” Her words trailed off, as emotion overcame her.

“Hmmm…I have heard this question before today. Yes, yes she will. She is an expert at this, but she will move very slowly, allow you to decide what you want, what you need, what your soul needs to heal itself.”

There was a light tinkling of chains again, announcing hypergirl’s return with True Pisces. Mockingbird looked at True Pisces, and felt her chest grow tighter, and a flush spread over her face and neck. She’s gorgeous! Oh my goddess, I want her! She smiled and said “Hello - I’m Mockingbird.”

"I’m True Pisces - so you never have to ask ‘what’s your sign, baby?’ "

Both women laughed at the bad joke, and True Pisces sat down on the couch next to Mockingbird - close. A nervous hand fluttered over to take Mockingbird’s, and Una whispered to a beaming hypergirl - “Come - let’s leave them. They will find their own way.”

The two new lovers were left alone on the sunny terrace, as the breeze blew softly through the screen and the water trickled gently from the marble fountain…

Hamadryad swished her crop through the air in front of Lamia, making a sharp, whistling sound.

“You’re sure about this now? So many of you little girls say you want release under the whip, but as soon as you feel the first kiss of it, you are screaming your safeword to high heaven. And then I have to release you, and waste all that work. So don’t jerk me around, girlie.”

Lamia walked close to Hama, and took the crop from her. She brought it to her lips, and kissed it, then handed it back to Hama.

“There…I’ve felt it’s first kiss. Now can you do this for me? Will you do this for me…mistress?”

Hama eyed Lamia’s body, and sighed. “Lose the clothes!” she demanded.

She prepared her accesories as Lamia undressed. The cat, the flogger, the crop, the warm oil, the soothing lubricant, the vibrating toys…then she heard “Mistress?”

Hama turned and looked at Lamia. She tried not to show any interest, although the radiant beauty of Lamia in front of her made her thighs tremble a little, and her breathing quickened. She bit her lip, and said “Over there - to the apparatus.”

Lamia smiled, then walked over to the specially customized flogging bench. She noted that it had several…extras…that were very cleverly placed and looked intimidating. She turned back around, and found Hama very close to her.

“Mistress? What now?”

“Cross your arms in front of you.”

Lamia did so, and bit her lip to hide her fear as Hama tied her wrists together with a long piece of silk.

“Now, girlie. Your safeword.”

Lamia thought. “Enderw24”

“Ugh. Well, that will certainly kill the mood and stop everything, that’s a given. Now - kneel in the bench. Place your tummy here - and your bottom - here.”

Lamia looked up at Hama with wide eyes. "But…that will make those things go into - "

“Yes, they will go quite deep. And they alone will make you scream with pleasure. Now slip into the apparatus. Unless you are already backing out…”

Lamia stuck out her tongue at Hama, and slipped into the apparatus, working her body in. She settled down on the back bench, shuddering as she felt the warm intrusions into her flesh…she sighed deeply, and shook her head. She was not sure if she was ready for this, but she had to try. She leaned forward as Hama pressed her back, so her tummy lay flat against the padded surface. Hama walked around in front, and kneeled on her haunches. She raised Lamia’s head, and looked into her eyes. She asked “Are you sure about this, honey-bunch?”

A trembling voice. “Ye-es, mistress. Please.”

Hama reached forward and tied Lamia’s bound wrists to a ring mounted in the floor. She moved to Lamia’s trembling middle, and tied her again to the apparatus with silken cords. She finally moved to Lamia’s little bare feet, and bound them to two more rings behind her.

Lamia was now helpless. Bound. Waiting. Hama raised the whip, and it swished through the air…

Should I even go on? Is anyone at all reading this? I could do xtal and Tansu, as they are the last two that have checked in that have not found pleasure…I don’t think Rasa was very eager…

Should I go on? Throw me a bone here, people.

I am just in awe of your skill, oh my Queen. Please, bring others the same joy you brought me.

Well Anthracite I’m reading & enjoying it in a vicarious kind of way!

You coul write one HELL of a bodice-ripper!

Sheesh. Make that “could.”

My D is sticking.

I just hate when that happens.

Carina42, are you female? Interested? I thought you were male! :eek:

If you are female and interested, I will do you as well…

Well, gee, I’d throw you my bone, but I thought you were a lesbian.

ahem Anthracite straight female checking in. Though my friend Deb has dubbed me an honorary dyke. (In attitude, not in deed.) :slight_smile:

But I’ve never been ravished online by beautiful lesbians…

yet…

::quivers deliciously::

Sheesh Una, I’m not even into subbing and I thought that was pretty hot! You could probably quit your day job writing stuff like this.

xtal sat alone at the bar, and wondered if she too had been forgotten. She sipped her Amaretto, and pondered. It was quiet here, and good for pondering…although through the wall she could here an occasional CRACK!, followed by a long shrill sigh…ugh. She grimaced. She tried that scene once, and preferred softness, babying…

xtal finished her drink, and looked around for the bargirl. She seemed to have disappeared. Humph. Maybe I’ll just go help myself…she started to reach behind the bar, but withdrew her hand quickly, a guilty and embarrassed grin settling on her face as she spied Anthracite’s Dark Consort, Lady Fierra, enter the bar.

“Oh please, do help yourself love. I must apologize for the help being scarce. Most of them are rather tied up at the moment - no pun intended.”

“Thank you, Lady Fierra.” xtal smiled. Unlike the hard, cruel Dark Queen, the Lady Fierra was known to be very sweet and tender, and was respected by a great many. As opposed to being feared, like her lover the Dark Queen was.

Fierra went behind the bar, and poured herself an iced Peach Schnapps. She topped off xtal’s Amaretto. “So. Hiding out in the bar, are we?”

“Well…I don’t seem to fit in anywhere.”

Fierra sipped her drink. “Why, what exactly are you looking for my dear?”

xtal thought for a second, turning her drink and watching the ice cubes clink around the glass. “I don’t know…something soft. Something…” her voice trailed off.

“Something…?”

“I don’t know. I want to be touched, gently. I want to be warm, and in softness. I want to be pampered. I don’t know, it sounds silly.”

She felt a light touch on her arm, and looked into the deep hazel eyes of Fierra. Fierra spoke softly “No, it’s not silly at all. I know. I understand. And I might have an idea.”

Fierra snapped her fingers twice, and almost before the second staccato sound faded hypergirl appeared, nude but for her multitude of piercings and jewelry. “Hyper? Take Miss xtal here to the baths.”

“Baths?” xtal asked. "What kinds of baths? I don’t want to be with a bunch of peop - "

“No, hush, hush.” Fierra cooed. “You will be very comfortable, I promise you. Just go with Hyper here - she’ll get you all set up.” She looked down at hyper, and hyper grinned and nodded eagerly.

xtal took a final drink and set her glass down. “Sure - OK, I’ll trust you. After all, they say you are the Nice One.”

Fierra gave no response other than a warm smile, as hypergirl came up to take xtal’s hand, and lead her away.

Tansu was happy - very happy, in fact, for she was living her fantasy. All morning long she had been massaging, rubbing down, and bathing lovely ladies. Yes, she was at the ragged edge of a sexual frenzy, having had no release herself all morning. But she loved her work - loved to feel the soft, writhing, oily flesh respond so well under her trained fingers. She bit her lip as she thought of her last session…how she had made the woman release more than seven times before she collapsed completely…and putting her to bed, tucking her away into soft, warm covers…

Her daydreaming was interrupted by the door opening. Hypergirl was leading in - oh my, Tansu thought as her tummy fluttered, such a beautiful creature!

“Hello…I’m Tansu.” she said brightly.

“Um…hi, I’m xtal.”

“Oh, that’s such a pretty name…for a pretty lady. What are you here for?”

“Um…I’m not sure…” xtal replied, and looked to hypergirl for the answer. Hypergirl ran up and whispered into Tansu’s ear, and Tansu nodded.

“Oh! My favorite thing!”

A wary xtal asked “What? What did she say?”

“Don’t worry…you’ll love it, I promise. It’s my favorite way to care for ladies.”

“Ummmmm…OK.” xtal said in a small voice. “What do I do?”

"Take off your clothes here, and come into that room - " Tansu pointed to a nondescript door - “when you are ready. I’ll wait for you in there. If you’re shy, take a towel and cover up. Don’t worry.” She gave xtal a reassuring smile, then left through the door.

"Um are you sure - " she started to ask hypergirl, but she had slipped out, leaving her alone. She sighed, and started to disrobe. Carefully folding her clothes and placing them on a small shelf, she stripped down to her bare skin - removing her dress, unhooking her garters and unrolling her stockings, slipping out of her bra and thong…she was soon nude. And bashful, as indicated by her taking the towel and wrapping her body in it.

She looked at the door Tansu went through, took a deep breath, and stepped through -

• into a tropical bath. She caught her breath, as she looked around.

It was an ornately furnished bath - all brass and marble. The room was dominated by a large, marble bathtub set up about 3 feet from the floor, steps leading up to it’s edge - heart-shaped, xtal noted with a wry smile. The room was lit by a multitude of vanilla-scented candles, which flickered gently in the rising steam. Towels and other wall hangings gave the hard marble of the room a comforting softness - as did several large ferns, which served as a garnish for the tub, making it even more private. The tub was filled halfway with steaming water and light bubbles of soap.

A voice behind her - “Go ahead…try it out.” xtal turned and watched as Tansu entered the room. She caught her breath again - she is gorgeous! Tansu was clad only in a small 2-piece Brazilian bikini - that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. xtal stood and tried not to stare at her…at her flesh…

“Well - go on. Step in, love. I’m here to bathe you. Hence the suit - I usually get wet when I do this.”

Yes, I’ll bet she does! xtal thought, and she shivered in the heat. She climbed the steps to the tub, noting that even the marble was heated, feeling good on the soles of her bare feet. Dropping the towel on the floor, she slipped into the - oh! - so warm water, and settled back. Hidden by the bubbles was a smooth surface, which was designed to fit perfectly the contours of the female body. She smiled and relaxed, stretching her back, her legs, even her toes. She closed her eyes.

And opened them suddenly, as Tansu climbed into the tub with her. xtal started to get up, suddenly uncertain, but Tansu said “Shhhh…close your eyes, lie back. I’m just here to wash you.”

xtal gave a nervous smile, then settled back into the contoured rest. She squirmed and fidgeted a bit - there was a firm protrusion in the rest at an intimately sensitive spot between her thighs…but it was nice…just needed some getting used to…

Tansu took xtal’s left leg in her hands, and with a soft sponge started to bathe her. She ran the sponge over the top of xtal’s foot, then along the bottom, washing each little toe. xtal jumped as she felt Tansu’s lips plant a soft kiss on the top of each freshly-scrubbed pink toe. But she kept her eyes shut, and enjoyed. Tansu ran the sponge along her calf, and scooted forward to continue washing her trembly inned thighs. Then, Tansu took xtal’s right leg, and repeated the process. xtal sighed and smiled.

“Dear? If you like, I can turn on the water jets. They give a wonderful massage.”

“Hmmmmmmm? Oh, please do, this feels so heavenly.”

Tansu reached over the rim of the tub, and a small hum started to vibrate the water. xtal felt small, moderately forceful jets of water caress her back, and her thighs. She smiled and relaxed further in the tub…and then her eyes popped open, as a small, forceful jet came from the ‘intimate’ protrusion between her thighs. She drew in her breath, and started to pant. “Please, oh no, please…I don’t think….oooooooohhhh….” she settled back in the tub, completely limp.

Tansu took the sponge, and moved very close now, and started washing her tummy, with light, gentle strokes…cooing to her “There…there…let me make you feel cared for…just relax, I’ll keep you safe.” Warm lips lowered towards xtal’s heaving, panting breast…

With slight anxiety and sexual excitement from deep within, I knock quietly on the door…

::Steps out of the cab in her three-inch heels, and checks that this is the right address::

You keep quivering for a bit more, honey. I have to do you, Rabbit, and Robyn now. That should get everyone…oh yes. Hypergirl, my lovely little assistant. She deserves a few dozen orgasms, don’t you all think?

Seriously - I will try to write as fast as I can. Thus far, I promise little stories for just you 4 lovely women. Once I fininsh you, if more lesbians, bi’s, or truly curious straight women come in here, well, I will try my best. The imagination is willing, but the carpel tunnel is weak. My fingers give me pain right now with each keystroke. :frowning:

If this was all IRL, I imagine I might have some lovely ladies hold and caress my hands…but since we are all here OL, I must suffer alone.

Una

[Beaker, having lost the directions to the orgy, runs in late. She stops, catches her breath, and fluffs her regulation dyke haircut.]

[Looking around, she sees the room littered with post-coital glowing women and the Dark Queen bravely pleasuring a beauty despite the pain.]

[Disappointed that she is, once again, late for the festivities, Beaker feels her libido fade away.]

Well, if I can’t partake in the sins of the flesh, I may as well make myself useful.

[slipping into a slave outfit, Beaker offers herself as personal minion to the Dark Queen.]

How may I serve you, my lady? Something to drink, perhaps? A backrub?

LOL, yes beakerxf. I will do you too - I was hoping you would stop by, in fact. Check here tomorrow, my dear. Or, feel free to start without me…just note that the Dark Queen has an insanely jealous and possessive Consort. Sweet as she may be otherwise. I didn’t get this “Fierra” tattoo on my breast because I was bored, you know…

I realize I’m late but I got carried away masturbating to Anthracite’s posts! Whew! Anth, you are truly a phenomenon–I worship you!

But now that I’m here…

Java wakes up stretched out on a blood-red velvet chaise lounge, her red hair spread out against the large, soft cushions. She moves, and winces slightly, and runs her hand across the black Victorian corset that Hama and hypergirl had tight-laced her into when they…

Blushing, memories of earlier in the day warming her thighs again, a contented smile crept across Java’s lips. Sounds of muffled giggles and moans came from behind the closed door. She rises, and saunters to the door, stopping for a moment to listen before she turns the knob…

Aqua nervously touches up her lipstick and twitches out the wrinkles of her electric blue shirt. She nervously runs her hands down the lenghth of her goldbrown hair as she thinks of the time she may have tonight.
Aqua steps out of the light rain and knocks lightly on andygirl’s door. The door opens and Aqua stutters as the beautiful young hostess peers out at her.

“May I come in?”

Aqua waits with baited breath for an answer.

<Andy opens her door, seeking respite from the evilness that is biology notes.>

All is well. Carry on.