Slacker-shaming MMP

C’mon, guys, I’ve started this 3 weeks in a row now. It’s not hard, fercryin’outloud!

Step up and take a turn!

Yeah, Happy Moanday, dammit!

Only if I can start it at 10:00 PM.
Oye.

Shame? We ain’t got no steekin’ shame.

C’mon FCM, you’re on fire. I’d even go so far as to call it Blazing Keyboards.

She’s* nice*, dammit.

Wait until I have more coffee.

Last time I started it just after midnight, I got yelled at. :wink: :smiley:

Monday flavored blurf

if you can wait until 11pm ARK time, it will be midnight NY, MD, & GA time, so that’s cool.

I don’t recall anyone getting poo flung at them for starting it late on Sunday, but what do I know - I’m not up till the morning. I’d say midnight at Greenwich would qualify.

**lieu **- as for Blazing Keyboard, I do have fingers that dance like flames across the keys! :smiley: All graceful and hot and stuff…

In about half an hour I’m leaving for my mother’s house. Guess what we are doing today?

We are making a huge batch of the family’s recipe for fruitcake!

Happy Moonday!

It’s snowing, sleeting, freezing raining and I am not happy about it.
What happened to being in the 40s today???
I hope this clears up before I have to leave for the armpit.

Today will be busy, bathe the dog, a load of laundry, unload the dishwasher, put a few things the dishwasher, pack enough clothes for 3-4 days, load all the crap into the truck.
I hate bathing the dog, but it takes two of us to keep the brat in the tub.

Exactly what I’d expect from an accomplished potter.

Fruitcake… you know, the [del]older[/del] more mature I get the better that sounds each holiday season.

What a strange year 2015 is starting off to be. Nothing seems normal, things should be structured, predictable, manageable, but they’re not. No biggie, just trying to wrap my head around some ponderous changes. Oooh, I know, it’s the delta force.

It’s too nice out this morning. Gimme snow, sleet and freezing rain anytime.

NO! That would be the SNP. :dubious:

Now there’s a good idea. Do we have to wait until he starts a SNP/MMP or can we send the chimps down now?

There’s a little bit of fruitcake in everyone of us; some more than others. :rolleyes:

**sari **- just don’t send your weather down this way! I’ve got 2 loads of wet stuff hanging on the lines since we were promised sun and mild temps. If I have to run out there to drag it all in because of precip, I will hunt you down and deliver such a neener neener neener that you may *never *get over it!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

**lieu **- too nice? Are you mad?!?!!

Past even the mercury hatbands, sweetheart.

Nava and I are probably the first ones up on a Monday morning proper since we don’t seem to have our Antipodean posters any more. I could start an MMP every week in that case, but then you’d complain that you were getting bored with me constantly having nothing to ramble about.

In other news, blurf!

**BooFae **- you don’t have to do it *every *week, but you could give it a try once in a while. Class up the joint with a weather report from Merrie Olde England!

Speaking of weather, the sun popped out, then popped back behind the clouds, dammit! I have 2 loads of laundry that I don’t want to drag back inside all wet and stuff! The forecast I just read said clouds this morning and sun this afternoon, so I shall be patient. dammit.

MidnightGMT is 6:00 PM CST.

Up. Inhaling caffeine and breakfast (corn English muffins). No irk today, which is nice. I’m celebrating the lack of irk by getting a manicure. At least I’ll be leaving the house; I’ve been a slug most of the weekend. :smiley:

It’s a ***sunny ***winter day, which is a nice change.

Mooom, I could but I don’t get time to look at the 'pooter before work and once I’m here it’s usually lunchtime before I have a chance to look at the MMP, and by then someone else has already started it.

As for today’s weather, it’s grey and grim. It was sunny earlier but now it’s just nasty. And cold. Apparently, according to the news, we have winter.

The snow, sleet, freezing rain has stopped. the dog is bathed. the dishwasher is unloaded, dirty dishes have been loaded, the laundry is washing.
I’ll finish cleaning the kitchen and pack after the laundry is done.

The sun is trying to come out so here is hoping you get the sun too FCM because I wouldn’t want you to have to come hunt me down.

Now I’m hungry.

I am so proud of myself. I tried a rock climbing wall Saturday (indoors). I’m old and have no upper body strength as my arms are reminding me today, but I’ve always wanted to do this. I went up about 15 feet the first climb (if you don’t that’s high, go to a second story and look at the ground). Then I went down cuz I didn’t think I had the strength to go higher. But I went up and down 3 more times. I wasn’t skeered of the height, just skeered that I might peter out and not be able to go up OR down! I would do it again.