Small/medium penis vs. attraction to petite women - correlation?

Example of the poster’s name nearly matching the topic – Cervaise holding forth on cervices.

It can be argued that this guy, however, lacks a cervix of either type.

I’m a 5’10’’ guy so not very tall but I have a larger than average member though not freakishly huge or anything. I prefer small, petite girls but that is just my personal preference I would just feel kind of silly dating a girl that was my height or taller.

I fully support the propagation of your intriguiing hypothesis.

(My girlfriend is quite a bit taller than me, and I’ve been with a few fairly amazon types over the years.)

In strict confidence, of course, I’ll admit that I’m not equipped with an equine organ by any stretch of the imagination or the vagina.

Sorry about that.

huh?

I couldn’t see me ever dating a tall/large girl, I like short petite ones.

And I have a huge cock already. So I don’t know what that tells ya.

cervix=Latin for ‘neck’

As in, “cervical collar.”

Even more drastically, him.

Contrary data point: as a guy who was nicknamed at school for the size of his unit, I rather favour petite women, though as it fell out I didn’t marry one (Mrs M is of average female height and somewhat above average weight).

It fell out? Even with petite women?

I am 5’9 and have envy complexes with said body part even though I am pretty much right at average (depending on which stat is given). I like taller women, and my current girlfriend is a bit over 5’8. I feel uncomfortable with shorter women socially, and like my GF to be as close to equal height (though I do like em taller than me too).

So long, dear.

Warning: as should be obvious, I am not the missus of this poster. :slight_smile:

I have to admit that I think seeking out petite women because you have a smaller penis is kind of weird. But to each his own. I like small women, but it isn’t because of my penis, because I don’t have one. I just like small dainty chicks because they’re my ideal–what I would like to be like.

It took me a moment to realize that no, Cervaise was not maing a joke here. :smack:

I guess I just can’t conceive why any of this would be a factor. It seems a really bizarre consideration when dating.

Yeah. I’m hung like an elephant, but my aim is lousy. :smiley:

An elephant can’t have sex with you; it can only have sex at you.

Ow.

goes off to scrub brain

I fit your requirements to a tee and I’ve never been attracted to petite women. Give me tall, athletic, big boobs and wide hips; stir in a strong sense of irony, biting sarcasm and brown hair; a dash of freckles and a penchant for low-cut blouses and I’m in heaven.
Haven’t had any complaints about the lovemakin’ so far. Not to my face, anyway.

Wait, your name is Hung Mung and you are Average?

:smiley:

Perhaps he’s hung like a mung bean

I’m female, just under 5’9" and overweight. If any woman were to fit the bigger gal = bigger vagina, it would be. However, I’ve had two gynecologists note that my vaginal walls are extremely tight. My first lover had a penis about as long as his index finger (4 inches?), and he had no complaints. Neither did I. At least, not about his penis.

I’d say your hypothesis is inaccurate.