Smashed Ice Cream gets hitched!

Yes, you read right. Our esteemed friend smashed ice cream is getting married in just four days!

I’m sure I’m not the only one who wants to wish her lots of happiness and a beautiful wedding. :slight_smile:

Smashy! So soon? Congratulations and though I can’t be there in person, remember I’ll be there in spirit. You are going to be the most beautiful bride :slight_smile:

congratulations Smashed. Good luck with everything.

Erek

Ah thank you!!!

(((((everyone)))))

Yep - this coming Friday afternoon!!! I’ll post pics when I get back. I’m so excited - I can hardly believe it.

If anyone’s interested - my sister in law will NOT be attending.

I also think Kiki is getting married this week as well, but I’m not sure what day.

Doper Wedding Season is definitley here now!!!

-sic

Happy! Happy! Glee! Congratulations!

Wh00t!

Nice one Smashie!!

So will your bass be strapped to your back as you walk up the aisle?

Congratulations and good luck Smashed :slight_smile:

Have a lovely, beautiful, gorgeous day, Smashie and Mr Smashie to be!

So the big day has nearly arrived…

Congratulations and best wishes, Smashie
W.

Congratulations!! I’m so excited for you!!! I’ll certainly be thinking of you and hoping all goes to plan on your big day. And all the very best to Mr Smashed Ice Cream, who is one lucky fella.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} from an excited Cazzle!

Best wishes for a wonderful day, sic! I can only imagine how excited you must be. UncleBill and I are going to Key West this weekend to look at wedding places, and I am so excited about it I can hardly sit still. And our wedding is still seven months off!

Hugs and happy thoughts for a wonderful day, and a wonderful life.

Of course we’re interested! :slight_smile: Congrats.

Good! I’m glad to hear that [censored for MPSIMS] isn’t coming.

Hooray! Congrats, Smashie! Have a fabulous hitching day.

[sub]I don’t usually chime in on the wedding/birth/etc. threads, but since I’ve met you and all…[/sub]

Heeheee!!

No, BUT -

we’re planning a big, casual yard party in June, and we’ve decided that we’re (once and for all) going to have our bands battle it out during the party. (we’re both bass players in blues bands locally, so a huge portion of our circle of friends are in bands. We have four other bands that want to play during the party! FUN!!!)

Of course, mine will win, being as we’re all girls. Girls always win these things.
:wink:

-sic

Happy happy joy joy!

Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

Hey Zappo, I was going to use that “Ren n’ Stimpy” reference when I saw this from racinchikki:

QUOTE]*Originally posted by racinchikki *
[/QUOTE]

Oh well, you got to it before I did… that’s okay.
Congratulations, Smashed Ice Cream! May you have a wonderful, memorable day! Keep us posted about things!

Hey Zappo, I was going to use that “Ren n’ Stimpy” reference when I saw this from racinchikki:

QUOTE]*Originally posted by racinchikki *
[/QUOTE]

Oh well, you got to it before I did… that’s okay.
Congratulations, Smashed Ice Cream! May you have a wonderful, memorable day! Keep us posted about things!