Sneaky Pete (

Has anyone seen the Amazon Prime pilot Sneaky Pete?
“After leaving prison, Marius takes cover from his past by assuming the identity of his cellmate, Pete. He moves in with Pete’s long-estranged, unsuspecting family and is roped into the family’s bail bond business. He’s a criminal taking down other criminals and, in the process, he’ll discover the family life he’s never had.” -Amazon Studios.

I saw it when it first came out. The first half of it kind of dragged I thought, but the last half was pretty good. I’ve been waiting to see if they will come out with the rest of the season or not. It has promise, but maybe not enough to continue the series. It does end on a bit of a cliffhanger though.

Huh. I thought this would be another memorial thread. But turns out Sneaky Pete passed away several years ago. Talented guy.

I watched it when it first came out, and enjoyed it. I was seriously annoyed to find out there was only one episode. Haven’t heard anything about whether there will ever be a second episode, but I really hope there is a whole season out there somewhere.

As of November last year, it supposedly was to have a full season come out some time in 2016. Amazon Confirms ‘Sneaky Pete’ Series Order For 2016 Premiere – Deadline

Yeah it dragged a little bit, but they have to set up a lot of the exposition so that everybody is on the same page. I’ll give them a pass for that. I think it has the potential to be a really good series.