So...Deadpool 3 has Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. Interesting

Ryan Reynolds spilled the beans.

I liked the way he worked Aviation gin into the announcement. Going the extra mile!

I’m all in and don’t care if it is kind of lame and a quick cash grab. I saw X-men in the theaters in 2000 and fully support him coming back even if he died in the last Wolverine movie. That film was taking place in 2029, anyway.

Should be fun.

2024, a long wait.

Love the… I will always love hugh
Ending

Aw, don’t spoil the announcement video for people.

Anyway, it should be fun. With all the multiverse stuff going on, there are a bunch of different ways they could take this.

Whose balls did he have to fondle? Now we know.

Well one thing all these superhero blockbusters do is keep certain actors in great shape and extend their lives im sure. Ryan will be 48 in 2024…hmmm thought he was older. Hugh will be 56 (!).

Sam Jackson is 73 right now. And, poor guy, he definitely walked like a 73 year old guy at the end of Spiderman Far From Home.

I think he would struggle going a mile with that much gin onboard.

I hope it is titled:

Deadpool Vs. Hugh Jackman

And he doesn’t look a day over 192!

I am here for this, Reynolds is great.

Part 2 :grin:

I’m putting my money down on an even shorter cameo than Matt Damon, and it happens just as the credits roll. This would be the most epic troll of all time.

Screenplay by Samuel Beckett.

Throughout the movie, Deadpool keeps getting calls on his cellphone from Wolverine, but we only hear DP’s side of the conversation. They all clearly involve ridiculous or trivial reasons why W is going to be just a little bit later than planned, but he’s really, seriously going to be there any minute now, just as soon as he deals with this one last thing.

After the movie’s out, or when it goes to home video, I want to see the second video again, but without the music.

Expectations for DP3 was already high. It just got higher.

Maybe there can be a short cameo with Tom Cruise as 5 foot 4 inch version of Wolverine from the actual comics!!!

And Wrexham AFC!

It needed a Mint Mobile ad on a TV in the background for the trifecta.

It should be Danny Devito.

That is the colorized version of a mock movie poster that the legendary Alex Ross sketched.