So, what are your sexual fetishes?

boobs.

I’m a simple guy.

My ideal woman is Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman! I tend to prefer tall, busty brunettes with long legs!

That being said, I do like variety! I have always felt that attractive women come in all colors! I find myself attracted to women of all different races/ethnic groups, and with various hair coloring and hairstyles, as long as they have a reasonably good figure and a pretty face! Also, while I prefer tall, athletic women, I can also find short women and average-height women attractive as well!

Now, if you are talking about specific fetishes, I have a doozy! I have a “superheroine-in-peril” fetish – I like to see sexy, scantily-clad superheroines getting knocked out, carried away, and captured! I have had this fetish since I was a prepubescent (I guess that is when most fetishes start)!

I have a gallery of artwork that I have commissioned at the “Comic Art Fans” website. Here is the URL :

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=21632

Most of the images are of Wonder Woman and a heroine that I created way back in the 1970s called Panther Girl!

My fantasy, fetish woman has red hair and green eyes. I think it started with seeing Maureen O’Hara in The Quiet Man when I was a teen. Then I saw this lass, Rosalyn Landor. Her IMDB listing shows she does mostly voiceovers. What a waste! And what a waist. And eyes. And hair. And…

As for what is my particular kink, I think I am pretty normal. I like it when my wife dresses up as Little Bo Peep and I’m an SS officer interrogating her and forcing her to rub mayonnaise on her feet.

What? Doesn’t everyone do that?

Seriously, the only thing that really turns me on is receiving oral sex and she looks me right in the eyes as she is doing it. Just the image is enough to get me excited. But considering it only happened twice in my life and the last time I got a BJ was some time before Clinton got his from Monica, I have to be content with memories.

I have a thing about short, slight men. All the guys I liked in high school were my height or shorter. I don’t know what it is, but I don’t find tall men sexy. If there were such things as groupies for jockeys, I probably would have been one in my youth.

So, can you guess I was a Prince fan for more than his music?

Petite woman, long straightish dark hair, argumentative and competitive, geeky, intelligent.

Sadly, such women are rare.

I value cute over sexy in a girl, and foreign girls have a bit of an edge on “domestic brands.” If the girl’s cute and our personalities sync up, ethnicity isn’t a big deal.

I’m also a fan of gamer-girls who can pull off wearing baggy clothes as well as tighter stuff.

As far as a fetish, it’s fairly tame but nothing really gets my hormones churning like watching a girl masturbate.

Even for putting these two assertions in the same sentence, Ahmadinejad now hates you. :smiley:

Something about the OP reminded me of a wiki site I [del]came across[/del] found recently. Not sure how or if it applies to the discussion.

Bodywise, I guess I have a bit of a fetish for five kilos of sugar in a five pound bag.

When it comes to behavioral fetishes, I guess, for me, it’s violence. Not purely dominance and submission, but that’d work for a shorthand. I’m sure that’s what most people would think of if they heard “sexual fetish” and “violence” in a sentence.

Aside to Muffin: The hole ladle thing is funny and everything, butt wit requires a little more than just using a funny word in a sentence! Get some new material or give it a rest!

Geeky girls, switches (in the D/s sense of the word, although… :slight_smile: ), and damsels-in-distress.
Also women with glasses +1 FTW OMGz hawt!

Yes. Don’t feel perturbed at all. Now, if you’d said Miracle Whip, that’d be some nastyy fetish. :smiley:

Mine? Hmmm. I’m drawn to big women. Aside from that? Fetishes? Gosh. I love licking a woman’s wrists because I’ve never met one who wasn’t aroused by it and it pleases me to please a woman.

Or, maybe they’re disgusted that I can’t find their hoo-hahs and I’m just mistaking disgust for lust because they both end in “ust”. God. Wouldn’t that just be my luck?

Cartooniverse

If a fetish means “a sine non qua for sexual gratification”, then mine aren’t really fetishes – more like strong turn-ons:

– attractive female feet. My definition of “attractive” involves medium to long toes, well-pedicured nails, somewhat prominent toe knuckles, visible bone structure of the instep (when foot is pointed), prominent tendons, and as many veins as possible on the instep and ankle areas. I’ve heard women with boney, veiny feet complain that their feet were ugly … but from where I’m sitting, they’ve got perfect bare feet. There’s no such thing as too many veins on the feet.

– I like veins anywhere on a woman’s body, actually. Clarification – that’s raised veins, not the broken blood vessels visible on some women’s legs (varicose veins). Vascular necks, hands, forearms, breasts and genitals are huge turn-ons for me. Again, I’ve heard women complain that the veins on their arms or neck are “gross” and unappealing. Little do they know.

While being into veins and feet would seem to suggest strictly women with tight, lean bodies, let me add that there are many cases where zaftig women fit the bill. I’ve lusted over (and dated) plus-sized women with gorgeous veiny hands and feet. One girl I was with for a time was about 5’3" and probably wore size 24 or 26 clothes. One of my friends even tactlessly called her a “butterball” (not to her face). But my friend did not know that this girl had some nice veins on the inside of her labia, and that if her breasts were gently squeezed just so, you could see veins popping out of her full breasts. Sometimes the small details make a big difference.

You know, the minute you set ‘the rule’ is the minute you’ll find someone you really like who breaks it.

Me? I like a girl with a semi-weak chin…possibly a chin-dimple…with short hair, intense eyes, and who knows what she wants. Its far too hot out for them today, but somehow I picture her in bluejeans. (And wow, does she make those jeans look good…)

Indian & Middle Eastern girls
Topless & wearing jeans
Upper arms
Freakishly unnatural hair colors
Large faces

I’ve only seen 2 or 3 posts that involve anything I’d consider a “fetish”. Races or “types” such as hair color or a type of figure aren’t fetishes. To me a fetish is, you know, some weird kink like the type that people make websites and adult forums for.

bordelond, wow. You’ve managed to touch on something that upsets me when thinking about aging - those ropy veins that’ll come with it. I have what more than one guy has happily called a “milky complexion” which means it’s already very easy to trace the veins in my arms, legs, fingers and feet (fortunately not my chest, much) now, and I shudder to think about 20-40 years from now when they’ll stick out. In an odd sort of way it’s, um, nice to know that veins aren’t a complete turn off to everyone else, too. Say, do you know the song “Blue Veins” by The Raconteurs? :wink: (the MP3 is here)

Attractive girly-girls with really short hair. Big hoop earrings=bonus points.

Then you probably already know about that beautiful agony website? (NSFW) They only show the faces.

I have a serious “Mrs. Robinson” fetish. Cougers, MILFs, call them what you want; a fit, good-looking mid-forties or up woman turns my crank.

As for simple preferences or things I’m guaranteed to be attracted to: crooked teeth (swoon), speech impediments (especially that lisp-like thing where people pronounce S as “sch,” as in “schweet” or “whatsch the problem?”), and glasses. Oh, and a prominent nose on a woman - not necessarily big, but angular and prominent.

High heels. Leather skirts. Stockings with the seam up the back. Silk or satin blouses. Sexy lipstick (RED or super shiney). I can live without these but wear one or two and you have got my attention, woman. I like classy sexy.

Looks? I ask for one hot sexy quality. Nice tits, great hair, great gams, tight ass, sexy lips, or even fantastic eyes. I want one of these to be exceptional. Otherwise don’t be a pig/slob/anorexic. And,have some brains- that is a must.
**betenoir **
Quote:
Originally Posted by installLSC
Redheads, black pantyhose, corsets and girdles
“I have a $10 dye job and a $500 corset. You free this weekend?”

I am. Damn. Any chance of some stockings with that corset? :wink:

Of course. What is a corset without stockings (sorry installLSC I don’t do pantyhoses.) And of course with seems up the back. And red lipstick. Unfourtunatly I don’t know the way to San Jose.