So when were you conceived?

When my dad decided he wanted someone to slap around .

March snowstorm, power out, fireplace, brandy. 1969.

Fourth of July week, 1966. According to the site, “Strangers in the Night” was the #1 song and some god-awful Jerry Lee Lewis movie was apparently the #1 movie that week. Another site says “Paperback Writer” by the Beatles was #1 on 7-4-66, so I’m gonna go with that. :wink:

I will say May 1, 1936 since it gave me April 27-May 5 and I was born on the exact day the doctor predicted. What was happening that day? My parents were screwing.

Balmy spring night in Los Angeles, 1956, Elvis on the radio, after a couple of rum and Cokes.

Okay, I’m guessing about the rum and Cokes.

January 1942 shortly after my parents married … my father’s twin brother helped out. There is some doubt as to who actually fathered me.

Somewhere between November 7-15, 1955.

Both of my parents are dead so I can’t ask them any questions. Dad was in the air force, so I don’t even know what state it might have been in.

During some big storm in July of 1976. The site was right about the song: my parents have told me so more than once. sigh.

Phew. My parents were married on May 6, 1951.

I’ve never asked, nor will I, but, if I count back nine months, plus the two weeks I was late, you wind up at my father’s birthday. Which is kinda squicky in its own right.

I figure I was conceived around the time The Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. I was born almost exactly 9 months later.

Wait, what??

Eight months after my dad came home from the Yom Kippur war.

(I was a preemie).

March of 1985. Site says March 17-25, for a December 12 birthday, but I was a little over two weeks late, so probably closer to early March of 1985.

This is too hilarious. After saying I was probably conceived between August 19 - August 27, 1972 it then says the following:

It’s possible your parents were listening to the following song while you were conceived (It was the #1 Song that week):

“Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O’Sullivan

It’s possible this movie got your parents in the mood to conceive you (It was the #1 Movie that week):

Deliverance

I was born on 3rd October 1953. My mother’s EDC was 29th September, so I figure a Christmas/New Year conception.

Gives new meaning to the earworm “I think it was the Fourth of Jullllllllyyyyyy.”

Sometime in early November for me, no significance of that time of year that I know of.

BTO are all white, as was the large majority of South Bend.

I’m glad someone finally hit that softball.

September 24, 1969.