Songs named the same as the band

Here’s something I’ve wondered about for a long time: There was a movie entitled “Bad Company” about Rebel deserters who become outlaws. Did one inspire the other?

“Public Enemy No. 1” - Public Enemy

“Marshall Mathers” from “The Marshall Mathers LP” - Eminem (this counts, right?)

It’s too bad I don’t have access to the internet. Otherwise I’d have been able to answer my own question:

I’ve always wanted to be eponymous.

“Soulfly” - Soulfly

R.A.M.O.N.E.S by the Ramones

King Crimson has In The Court Of The Crimson King
Gov’t Mule has Mule
Gypsy has both Young Gypsy and Gypsy Queen (part 1 and Part 2)
Todd Rundgren’s Utopia has Utopia Theme
Automatic Man has Automatic Man

Not exactly per the OP, but Yes, Simon and Garfunkel and the Nice did America (two different songs)
Phish does (a song called) David Bowie and
Bob Dylan gave the Rolling Stones their name. (“no, he didn’t!”) (“yes he did”) (“how do you know, were you there?”) (“no, but neither were you”) (“this is just stupid”) (“no, you are”) (“whatever”)

Earl’s Breakdown by Earl Scruggs

Looking over my iTunes I have these that haven’t been mentioned:
“Reverend Black Grape” by Black Grape
“Bluetonic” and “The Bluetones Big Score” by The Bluetones
“B.L.U.R.E.M.I” by Blur, who were on, and wanted off, the EMI label at the time
“Sweet Catatonia” by Catatonia
“The Fun Lovin’ Criminal” by Fun Lovin’ Criminals
“Green Day” by Green Day
“Church of The KLF” by The KLF
“Spacehog” by Spacehog

The punk band Pennywise has a song called Pennywise from the album Pennywise. Sick song by the way.

1980s Australian band Flowers had a hit single Icehouse, from their first album, Icehouse, and when they went for the international market and needed an edgier name chose … Icehouse.

George Strait’s road band - who also play without him - is called “The Ace in the Hole Band” and they played in the studio for George’s song “Ace in the Hole.”

(In this case, the band name came first.)

“I’m A Boinger” by Billy and the Boingers, of Bloom County fame. Yeah, it counts, because the book actually included a free little record with the song on it (the flip side was “U Stink But I :heart: U”). So, real song.

The Dandy Warhols have a song called The Dandy Warhols TV Theme Song.

And of course there is the song My Name is Prince by some dude who likes purple.

Big Country…