Songs that you know suck....

but you listen to them anyway.

Mine is Got A Girl by Tripping Daisy…It’s kind of hypnotic.

Any others?

Anything by Wesley Willis:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Willis

But especially I Kicked Batman’s Ass!

I like the way the song sets you up to think it’s a lovey-dovey song of devotion during the verses, only to reveal what the singer REALLY thinks about his sweetie during the bridge.

Elvis in his Vegas years. I can’t help it; I love to crank the radio and sing along with ‘Suspicious Minds’!

A lot of the pop hits in the 70s everyone likes to dismiss as crap.

I actually got to see him in concert in Albany, NY.

I met him outside of a Tower Records once. He seemed as crazy as you’d think.

I loved “Find My Pistol”.

RIP, Wesley. :frowning:
As for other songs that suck, well… I listen to a lot of J-Pop. It’s sugary sweet and bad for your teeth.

I love Final Countdown (Hi, GOB!), Bonnie Tyler and, once upon a time, New Kids on the Block.

But I’m totally over that last one.

Mostly.

Definitely Barbie Girl by Aqua. For an annoying pop song it’s a downright catchy tune… It also seems to have a subtle message to it about plastic people. So bad and yet so good.

Also, anything by the Insane Clown Posse, who are pretty universally hated. If you want to hear a song suck like a hoover, check out any of their early stuff, like Dog Beats.

I love watching the videos, the music is pretty much nothing to write home about, but the videos are fascinating.

Seasons in the Sun by Terry Jacks. Quite possibly the most maudlin song of all time. Yet, I’ll crank up the radio and sing along every time.

Pretty much anything by Ringo Starr.

Sigh, I just can’t stop lovin’ that song about how my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. In fact, my iPod isn’t really fit for company. I always hope that other people in the gym aren’t noticing what it says I’m listening to.

“You know it” or “Comeback Girl” both by an Irish band called Republic of Loose… a forty-something ensemble of failed musicians who came up with one catchy riff and set it into elevator style muzak, with a singer that looks like he belongs in the Magic Numbers but acts like Jon Lovitz in The Wedding Singer…

Absolutley, positively fucking awful, could cause ear cancer if you listen too close.

Very catchy, though.

We Built This City
Rasputin
The Final Countdown
In The Navy

I somehow ended up with an overtly Christian song that I can’t get enough of.
(The Great Adventure - Steven Curtis Chapman “I opened up the Bible and I read about me, Said I’d been a prisoner and God’s grace had set me free”)

There are also the various Bloodhound Gang songs, and far too much video game music (in MIDI, no less).

The Brady Kids songs.

“…I think I’ll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun’s calling my name…”
Oh the shame.

see, that’s where you’re wrong…as they got older, they got worse…

they actually had a couple of decent songs back in the day

Not so much a song, but a video … my screensaver at work is the video for the David Hasselhoff version of “Hooked on a Feeling.”
Ooga-chaka-ooga-ooga, ooga-chaka …*

Oh, I love that cheese! I only have dial-up at work, but I’d love to find a way to see and hear the whole thing!