Sopranos 4/25

<< The guy who killed her (Joey something-or-other ) was Phil Leotardo’s bodyguard/driver. Joey was the one that got whacked at the end of the last episode. >>

Is this Joey who got whacked the same as the Joe who went to the body shop with Phil in that same episode, laughing at the aggravation that Phil was causing to woss-er-name the body shop owner?

(( I can’t keep the minor characters straight, all Italians look the same to me. It’s the black hair, two eyes, nose in the middle, mouth underneath.))

Yeah, Dex, that was him.

Lorraine Caluzzo, fetching played by Patti D’Arbanville, was kicking up to little Carmine instead of to Johnny, who wants to run Carmine’s family. Phil and Joey killed her, so Angelo Garepe wants revenge. They went to Tony B since he’s Jersey, and not in their family. That way, if it goes bad, I would assume it would get blamed on Jerset.

So, what happens to her character? Whacked? Witness protection? Just less screen time?

With the 18 month gaps between seasons on the Sopranos, I’m guessing she can squeeze in both–that’s if she doesn’t get whacked for being an informant. I haven’t read any spoilers on that, so I have no idea.

OK, thank you, now I remember about the woman, shower, etc. So that was Joey. I’m more glad he got whacked now, he was a jerk on several occasions.

Drea de Matteo’s character’s name is Adriana, not Gina. I like her, but I don’t like this informant subplot. Maybe she didn’t have much of a choice, but it’s hard for me to believe her giving up all this info to the feds…sometimes it’s self-serving, but sometimes it seems like she gives them info she wouldn’t have to give them, which is strange. I’d think she’d give them the absolute minimum she could get away with.

Adriana is Drea’s character on the Soprano’s. Gina is her character’s name on the new Friends spinoff, called Joey. Sorry for the confusion. Point is, she’ll be on a primetime, Thursday night show. Will she still have time and/or interest for the Sopranos?

Oh, I see. Thanks. Whew, this IS confusing – Gina, nothin’! JOEY just got whacked, how’s HE going to do a Friends spinoff? :stuck_out_tongue: