south park, asspen episode

been bothering me for a few months now… at one point, stan earns the nickname “darsh”. Stan Marsh the darsh. WTF is a darsh?

it doesn’t mean a damned thing.

I think you missed the whole joke there… stan wasn’t involved in anything, the insult was lame, and he knew he wasn’t going to win, the whole point of the joke was that the situation was so lame.

It’s supposed to be a play on his last name Marsh. The aggitator is making fun of him, albeit, VERY lame.

I think it’s a reference to * Better Off Dead * in which the jerky ski pro makes fun of the main character’s last name. “Meyer? As in Oscar Meyer?”

oh. i realized it rhymed… i thought the word meant something… but when i insult people like that, i try to use a real word.

I know it’s a spoof of many films, but it seems about 90% based on that John Cusack movie, you know, with the french girl? I want my $2!

I loved how they made fun of cheesy music montages with their own, including a song about music montages. Heh. :slight_smile:

I liked the Total Recall reference at the end, myself. That was damn hilarious and out of nowhere!