South Park Vaccination Special

Did anyone else watch?

I only caught the last half of it, but I was laughing my ass off at the visual of the giant, limp dick and balls that the chief conspiracy theorist had been turned into at the end. In fact, I was laughing so hard at that sight, that I couldn’t even hear what Garrison was saying during that scene. The kicker was the flowers that were growing out of it.

Anyway, what did you all think?

Pretty good. I caught it when it first aired on Wednesday but I’ll need another watch to really firm up an opinion. Kenny losing it at 3:30 is great → screenshots link. The rowdy elderly people were also a hoot. “I can’t hear you, my ears are full of antibodies!” lol.

You can see it for free here:

Pretty average overall, but I liked when Mr. Garrison (no relation) started interacting with Trey and Matt. (When they had him running for president in 2016, I really don’t think they expected getting stuck with him as president.)

It didn’t really work for me. Meh. Kinda all over the place.

Yeah, I gotta watch it again, too. The last part was really surreal. I’m sorry that Mrs. Nelson had to die, but I guess she had to in order for Mr. Garrison to return to South Park Elementary. I wonder if they’re gonna keep Mr. Hat, now. And I wonder if they’ll keep to the current relationships between the boys, with each getting to share Kenny on certain days.

Thanks for the heads up. Its next showing is this evening. Looking forward to it.

I liked that the QAnon shaman was in this episode. And I liked how Scott Malkinson bought into the Lil’ QTies shit, but Butters just wanted to get out of the house, he didn’t give a shit either way.

I bet he gets Grounded

Loved it! It was better than a lot of recent episodes and now finally focusing on the bros. They’re why we started watching it. Stan being a dick, Cartman actually not freaking out, Kenny who crying about possibly losing friends and Kyle just frazzled on what’s the best thing to do.

The eyes on the limp white dick at the end had me dying. The QTies. The “does Oprah and Obama drink blood from the same kid or different ones” :rofl:.

The boys will patch it up. And from their new disclaimer for this episode, seems like Trey and Matt are expecting a new kind of normal for the show and an ending.

The Pandemic Special was better, but this was cute enough. I like that Stone and Parker are part of the Qanon Hollywood Overlords and they threaten to erase/delete characters to protect it.