Spongemom - cooling

Mynn didn’t sponsor me. I don’t even know who that is.

Are you all done yet?

Our constant thirst for knowledge means we will never be done until we solve this mystery!

Welcome back. Do you have any idea what the hell Mynn is trying to communicate here?

Obviously not, as we haven’t figured out what the fuck the OP is trying to say.

I have no idea.

Yeah, Mynn, what’s up? I remember you pointedly saying you weren’t going to renew after the **TD ** trouble, then seeing you around the boards and thinking you didn’t much have the courage of your convictions.

Now it seems you’re really planning to leave, but as a parting shot you’re going to try to…what? Restart Spongemom’s meltdown? Restart the debate of whether the powers that be really love us and take care of us appropriately given the huge amount of money we P2P? What?*

Your bad for re-upping, indeed.

*rhetorical questions. Please, please don’t bother to answer; just go away if you’re going.

Mysterious Young Naughty Nymph…YMMV

Well?

No.

So you still want to fuck us all? Every fucking one of us? I’m disappointed. I was hoping we could be friends. :frowning:

What could be friendlier than fucking?

No…crap.

I read that as “will she be repeating it over here too?” :smack:

You never had a fuck buddy?

Then why the fuck are you still here, you deranged animal killer?

Honest question…Is that because you do not see how your actions played any part in what happened to the cats, or is it because the posters were so harsh in the pile-on?

Please feel free to provide an alternate explaination if you wish.

Nightmares about swarms of thumb-sized bees have me awake much earlier than usual.

It’s because I read the post wrong. I’m half asleep, and I read it as “repeating” instead of “recanting”.

If I may…see post #31.

Well then a mighty fuck you to you, Spongemom.

Read the whole thread… :rolleyes:

In light of post #36, I’d like to recant post #38.