ST: The Paclids

Considering how weak Voyager has become over the years, I’d watch a new Star Trek series about the Paclids. It could be called Star Trek VIII - Make it Go!

Now as members of the Federation, the Paclids try each week once again to set off on their five year mission!

Their motto:

To get more “stuff”.
To meet smart people. (He he he)
To be strong. (We like to be strong.)
To smile. (We like to smile.)

And…

To make it go!
:smiley:

I’m assuming you mean the Pakleds. A Paclid is what covers Pac-man’s toliet. Sadly, the dude who was the head Pakled died (he was also the voice of Starscream and Cobra Commander==> Chris Latta)

Pakleds were also in the background of DS9, but never said anything. I think a Pakled show would end in episode one, when the captain tries to land on the sun (at night time of course).

Thanks for the correction. I looked up the name in Google and went with the most common spelling. :wink:

Series ending with episode one? (Land on the Sun at night. That’s an idea!) Actually, wasn’t there is a STNG murder mystery episode wherein they tested a special shuttle craft shield very close to, if not within a star? That was a bit far-fetched to me.

That episode was the one with Metaphasic sheilds that allowed you to fly into the corona of a star(Suspicions). They ignored previous episodes where Enterprise-D flew into the corona of stars, most notably to hide from the borg in I, Borg.

The title could be “Star Trek: The Very Special Generation”

Which was inspired by one of my favorite stories in the Onion, “Clinton Deploys Very Special Forces to Iraq.”

http://www.theonion.com/onion3502/very_special_forces.html