Star Trek: The Next Generation - Random Season I Quotes

Also said to Scotty by Data in “Relics”

“Double dumb ass on you!”

:slight_smile:

Pardon my friend. He did a little too much LDS at Berkely.

That, of course, was Kirk to Gillian Taylor (?) explaining away Spock’s strange behavior in ST IV.

“Tough little ship.”
(note, there are two answers…)

Riker to Worf, First Contact

Little? - Worf to Riker, right after.

Still some unanswered quotes!

“I have the utmost respect for the law.”
“Get the cheese to sickbay.”
“I want to stay… stay… stay…”
“If you plick me, do I not bleak?”
“Double dumb ass on you!” *

• kind of answered by Aes, but not officially. :wink:

“Double dumb ass on you” is from Kirk to the cab driver in STIV. Kirk is crossing the street oblivious to the traffic and the cab driver brakes and shouts, “Dumb ass”.

I believe this was uttered by Riker, dressed as a nineteenth century policeman, TO a nineteenth century policeman in one of the “Time’s Arrow” episodes, just before he punched out the policeman.

Easy one:
“All right, I’ll try. But I’ll have you know, this is mutiny.”

Voyager. That episode where Neelix’s native-to-the-delta-quadrant cheese contained a culture that was infecting the ship’s bio-gel-pack computer circuitry.

ST:TNG “The Naked Now”, when Data is under the influence of the intoxicating mutated-water-molecules. (Although, as I recall, that last word is supposed to be “leak.”)

Um … dunno. Paper Chase guy? :wink:

tra, unofficial backstory (from someone who claims to have been there) was that it was scripted as, “If you prick me, do I not leak?” But Spiner’s double blooper of “plick” and “bleak” were just too funny to discard. Not having an original script (only online versions of dubious pedigree), I can neither confirm nor deny this. :slight_smile:
New quote! And… I need you to tell me the FIRST time this was used (including circumstances) :
“He’s dead.”

This is the stupidest line in Star Trek history. And that’s saying a lot. That’s pretty much the definition of a psychotic break, isn’t it? “I am fine. The universe is conspiring against me.”

But I kinda like the episode from which it came.

Carry on.

Crusher It’s all perfectly logical to you isn’t it? The two of us roaming the galaxy
on the flagship of the Federation with no crew at all.

Picard We never needed a crew before.

Charlie Evans, TOS Season1, Ep 8, Charlie X

Captain Kirk, ST IV The Voyage Home

Next:

Cheers,
Vega

TOS, I don’t remember the name of the episode, but it’s the one where Spock moves around really fast and fixes everything.

“That one looks like a dragon.”

Guess: Guinan to Data, commenting on a cloudlike formation in a nebula.

“Of course it’s hot.”

Nope.

Data’s maid from the final episode of TNG. That’s a great scene. I occasionally say “I asked for Earl Grey, but I’d swear it’s Darjeeling!” to no one in particular.

Good Lord, you actually use the episode numbers?! :eek:

Only on the One, True Trek.

All the others are but mere shadowy facsimile of the original. (Except for some of the DS9 eps, Sisco tried to be like the great Kirk.)

“One TOS to rule them all, and in Trekness bind them.” :cool: :smiley:

Cheers,
Vega

Correct. Season3, ep 13, Wink of an Eye.

Next:

Cheers,
Vega

[red light on with beep sound effect]

[red light off - silence]

[red light on with beep sound effect]

[red light off - silence]