“In… Deed.”
/snaps brim, walks away.
It was in the way T’ealc was beaming (for him, anyway) after pitching it.
“In… Deed.”
/snaps brim, walks away.
It was in the way T’ealc was beaming (for him, anyway) after pitching it.
[QUOTE=BraheSilver]
“In… Deed.”
/snaps brim, walks away.
It was in the way T’ealc was beaming (for him, anyway) after pitching it.
[/QUOTE]
If they make a spinoff of SG1 out of T’ealc: Private Eye, I’ll love them for it.
Just think, he could be a private investigator who specializes in mysteries of other-worldly origin. Alien parasites, advanced weaponry, cloaking devices, all things he has experience with. It’d basically be a sci-fi version of Angel, but with less angst and probably less pointy teeth.
Of course, I’m also the guy who demands that Joss Whedon produce a series about Los Hermanos Numeros. ![]()
Isaac Hayes is in the credits, but I still didn’t see him. Anybody catch this?
[QUOTE=Oslo Ostragoth]
Isaac Hayes is in the credits, but I still didn’t see him. Anybody catch this?
[/QUOTE]
I saw his name in the credits too and I was like, “Huh?!?”
The only two things I can think of are: 1) he must’ve been on for a sweeping instant; and 2) I’m betting he was one of the many aliens they encountered while they were suggesting storylines…???
He was the voice of the silver-skinned guy who plays the Te’alc role in “Wormhole X-Treme”.
Funny show, but all about telling the fans “We just don’t give a damn anymore, so you shouldn’t either”.
Of course, since Atlantis is still beng filmed, movies can still be made to close the Ori thread. 
[QUOTE=Oslo Ostragoth]
Isaac Hayes is in the credits, but I still didn’t see him. Anybody catch this?
[/QUOTE]
He was the narrator voice during Teal’c’s Shaft segment.
[QUOTE=Pigs in Space]
He was the narrator voice during Teal’c’s Shaft segment.
[/QUOTE]
Ahh. Didn’t listen closely enough.
[QUOTE=Oslo Ostragoth]
Ahh. Didn’t listen closely enough.
[/QUOTE]
That’s OK. Neither did I :smack:
My stupid DVR didn’t pick up the rerun, so I gave up and paid $2 to get it off iTunes instead. Rather odd.
[QUOTE=asterion]
My stupid DVR didn’t pick up the rerun, so I gave up and paid $2 to get it off iTunes instead. Rather odd.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldn’t necessarily call it odd. It was definitely different from the usual season x, episode y, move the storyline along, broadcasting. I think the whole point was the self-referential jokes as a gift to fans, and on that point, it succeeded wildly.
If anybody finds an online source of the episode, we could make a contest of finding all the easter eggs. I SO wish I had recorded it for just this purpose.
[QUOTE=Oslo Ostragoth]
If anybody finds an online source of the episode, we could make a contest of finding all the easter eggs. I SO wish I had recorded it for just this purpose.
[/QUOTE]
Presto! Found them on YouTube, this guy has them all up in five parts. They should be the first ones on the page I linked to, but that might change if he adds anymore.