Starring Michael Jackson as Edgar Allen Poe

I heard a report saying that the one and only Michael Jackson is slated to star in a movie playing the part of Edgar Allen Poe.

Anyone else heard of this.

And also, John McLaughlin, you combine the temper of Nixon with the mental capacity of Reagan!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.

Michael Jackson ? The guy that writes the Beer Books ?
http://www.televar.com/~perrydb/jackson.html

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Gee Damn!

Mickey turned completly white!
(reduced to hijacking my own threads. Humiliating!)

I am related to Edgar Allen Poe - he was a several times removed cousin on my father’s side. (This is no lie - I have the family tree to prove it).

I will contact the members of my family immediately to get this travesty righted.

“If there’s anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”

The Wide Receiver who used to play for the Baltimore Ravens? Well, that makes sense, even if he’s not playing elsewhere… :slight_smile:

Yer pal,
Satan

“I am related to Edgar Allen Poe - he was a several times removed cousin on my father’s
side. (This is no lie - I have the family tree to prove it).”

Isn’t it Edgar Allan Poe? Sorry, couldn’t resist.

cher - don’t be sorry. I can hardly spell my OWN name. And I really don’t know if it’s en or an - frankly, I’ve never really cared all that much WHO was in my family, famous, nuts, or otherwise. But my kid thinks its pretty cool…then again, he thinks Pokémon rules the world…

Well, it’s probably my fault!

I oppened the thread with the newspaper in my hand and still spelled it Allen?

Allan
Allan
Allan
(don’t it kinda look like I’m praying)

I don’t know… I can’t think of many people more eerie and macabre than Michael Jackson. He has that “Fall of the House of Usher” thing going on.

Plunging like stones from a slingshot on Mars.