Starving Artists thinks attempted rape is not "all that serious"

I have two words to say about this hysterical, exaggerated nonsense:

Bill Clinton!

You people have no room…and by no room, I mean ZERO room…to talk!

This is all 100% politically motivated. Ford was not harmed. Whatever groping happened, happened over her clothes. There was no skin-on-skin contact and she was able to get away fairly easily. None of this is true of Bill Clinton if we’re to go by the same type of evidence. So where was your outraged screeching then? Hmm?

Further, impassioned, wrongheaded Democrats all over this country have striven continually to get rapists, wife-beaters and murderers,- especially if they’re from gangs, the worst source of this kind of behavior - released from prison as early as possible, if not off altogether on technicalities. And of course many of these have gone on to commit more actual rapes and more actual murders, and thereby do more actual harm.

So give me a friggin’ break with your self-righteous howling over this relatively minor incident that very well may not have actually happened. You people actually need someone like me around here to at least try to keep your feet on the ground, your heads out of the clouds, and to at least try to advance the concept of proportionality.

And someone please get that overwrought, inexplicably self-impressed nitwit, BigT, a Kleenex!