Steophan is an arrogant and amoral prick

Seriously, I have to ask of you and that** Steophan** prick, is this an internet only thing or do people know your views?

And you, dear sir, are an enormous prick, and I’m not complimenting your woman/man-pleasing capacity.

And actually, the criminal here is Zimmerman, dumbass.

Oh. Let me know when it’s made into a movie; I’ll be sure not to watch it.

But since I clicked this thread unsuspectingly, let me stand my ground rather than go away cowardly. :wink:

Suppose Zimmerman were the black man, and Martin were a young white Republican. Does anyone imagine, for a single second, that Shodan and his ilk wouldn’t reverse their positions?

“The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.” – André Gide

I can certainly imagine many of them shifting…

In this case, the stereotypes would be applied to Zimmerman and not Martin.

The talk about “gangsta culture”, superior athleticism, rap music, anger and rage, etc. would be projected on Zimmerman.

They will talk about his online screen-name not as a reflection of his mindset or disposition, but as a stupid teenager who maybe liked certain types of music, etc.

Many of these posters have linked Martin’s online name as a reflection of his purported violent tendencies.

They write that Martin “doubled-back” because he was offended as a black person that Zimmerman question him–not that they have ANY fucking evidence for it, but that’s their “logical” explanation.

This is the shit I have been dealing with, and the attitudes I have been dealing with.

Any attempts to question these people about these illogical and bigoted beliefs have been met with insults and downright garbage.

I asked Shodan if I think he should be painted as a computer hacker because of the screenname he chose.

I am a computer person too and if you don’t know shodan is a search engine that can find system vulnerabilities.

So, because his screenname is Shodan, by his reasoning, he should be considered to be a hacker of some sort.

See the bullshit?

Of course, he had no answer.

What a fucking bigoted, egotistical statement.

Wait, I thought that thread was for humble opinions.

Hey I served on a jury too, so that makes me the legalest expert in the world!!

Hey, I served on a grand jury, thankyewverymuch, so I’ll be the judge of what passes legal muster around here.

I’ve never served on a jury, but I’ve been in a courtroom where when the jury came out after deliberating, a man on it thought he hadn’t been noticed when he discreetly held 2 fingers up to the detective involved with the case, and then the jury declared they’d found the defendant guilty on count 2 of grievious bodily harm.

I’ve wondered since what kind of influence he’d had among the rest of the jurors and how well he knew that detective.

We have a winner!:smiley:

Also kind of dumb.

But you have to make allowances - betenoire39 announced, early in his participation in the thread, that he believed that Zimmerman had an accomplice. He never did come up with any evidence for this belief, but it kind of set the tone for the rest of his offerings. which seem to originate from a grassy knoll.

Regards,
Shodan

That you are unwilling to even contemplate he had an accomplice, despite knowing how gung-ho he obviously was about protecting the neighbourhood, and that he’d just saw this “asshole” outside his buddy Frank Taafe’s AGAIN, tells us just how much shit you are willing to swallow to defend your man.

For all you know, Z might have had another phone in his vehicle, and was texting Taafe as he spoke to the dispatcher. Maybe that’s why he sounded so distracted?

I have to post here to note with wry amusement how both sides of this argument seem to regard me as on the opposing side.

I deduce this from the phrase “Even Bricker says…” which seems to suggest that even though he’s your side, he agrees with me on this much. When Terr says “Even Bricker…” it’s because I’m pointing out flaws on the Zimmerman side; when betenoire39 says it, I’m pointing out flaws on the Martin side.

Oh, this ought to be good. As I fear our friend betenoire39 is not destined to be long among us, perhaps you might assume his mantle of Dumb-assery, and defend his delusions.

Please provide even a smidgeon - just the teensiest, weensiest indication - that Zimmerman had an accomplice. Martin didn’t mention anyone other than Zimmerman. No one else saw anyone. Dee Dee didn’t say anything about it. There is no physical evidence.

This gives valuable information about the value of your thought processes.

And what, pray tell, happened to that phone? Did Zimmerman quickly swallow it before being punched in the face, or did he run back to his truck after shooting Martin and whisk it off into the ninth dimension?

Regards,
Shodan

See, even Bricker thinks this is a stupid Pit thread!

I got out of a couple of speeding tickets, without a lawyer. I beat you all in legal expertise!

But he’s on the other side (of something, I know not what)!

Well, my brother spent a night in jail so that trumps you all!!

I was watching Perry Mason reruns before your brother was even born!

Regards,
Shodan

There’s at least one witness who says it sounded like a few people were beating up one person, there’s the mysterious person in a white t-shirt who was spotted in the area, when none of the protagonists were wearing a white t-shirt. We’ve got his buddy Osterman very quickly on the scene. We’ve got a moment on his nen call where he is obviously not addressing the dispatcher. “They’ll see my truck.” then, in a whispering tone…“the keys are in my truck”.

It’s only your obvious hard-on for Z and his crime-fighting abilities that is stopping you from seeing this.

No, he left it in his truck, which was driven away by his wife, you dumb twat.

Only a person who didn’t WANT to believe it would deny it was possible.