Stevie's To See List

When I opened up Sealmone88’s to do list, I was thinking it would be about something else. Anyway, it got me thinking about things I’ve always said I’d get around to doing, but haven’t.

In particular, I was thinking about all the movies I’ve been meaning to see, but haven’t. (I have other aspirations in my life, trust me)

Anyway, here are movies I’ve yet to see, even though everyone tells me how great they are:

Gone With The Wind: All I know about the movie is the famous line at the end

I’ve never seen a Monty Hall movie.

Bladerunner

2001: A Space Odyssey

I’ve only seen one Hitchcock movie: Vertigo I liked it.

E.T.

What movies have been grilled into you as being “classics” that you haven’t seen yet?

Ty Webb: I like you Betty.
Danny Noonan: That’s Danny, sir.

Ive never seen Gone with the Wind either, the original Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, any Three Stooges, none of the Star Wars movies except the very first one

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

I especially liked the Monty Hall movie with the FOUR doors. Riveting.

<cackle>

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

Oops I slipped

cackles at Mjollnir

On my “to-see” list are:

Welcome to the Dollhouse
Cube
Ran
American Psycho (when it gets released)

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

• Citizen Kane * - It may be the greatest movie ever made, but I’ve tried it twice and can’t keep my eyes open.
  • Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid * - I always end up renting something else.
  • The Blair Witch Project * - Can I rent the non-motion sick version? I get sick on porch swings, for pete’s sake.

I finally saw * Dr. Zhivago *, which was okay and * Psycho *, which was not as scary as I thought it would be. Of course, during my formative years I had things like * Carrie * and * The Amityville Horror * to make me hide under the pillow to stop from seeing the red pig’s eyes staring at me through the open window. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I said Monty Hall in my original post. I meant to say I’ve never seen a Monty Python movie. :frowning:

Ty Webb: I like you Betty.
Danny Noonan: That’s Danny, sir.

Citizen Kane
Schindler’s List
Muriel’s Wedding
Three of Hearts
2001: A Space Oddicy(sp). I’veseen it, I just want to try to see it without falling asleep.

Alfried Hitchcock movies.

Sliding Doors

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.