Still waiting for Spring in the MMP

Howdy Y’all! I was a bear who N.O.L.ed. Then I went to see Miss Becky at the nursin’ home. We have supped and all is well.

Sari good luck with the job hunt. Sometimes ya just gotta make a change.

MOOOOOOM you can stop at South of The Border in South Keerliner and get baby her first Stuckey’s Pecan Log! Take a picture of her with the pecan log. It will be a treasured memory when she is older. Trust me.

Gets up from computer

Looks outside

Still raining

Goes back to computer

**swampy **- thanks for the suggestion. It will be given all the consideration it’s due before being rejected and ignored. :smiley:

I got the hugest hunk o’ fish for supper - I’s stuffded! The rest of tonight shall be dedicated to sluggage. Tomorrow, I’ll be productive. Tonight, I’ll chill.

Cheap chawklit score. Half price Reese eggs at Walgreens.

W00t! My new printer came in. It’s much bigger than my old one, as it’s a wide format. I am currently getting ready to disconnect the old one (cheapie, desparation buy a few years that didn’t die soon enough) and make the new install.

I walked Gordie, went to Bottlemixx and had a couple of pints. Making some panko crusted Asian chicken for dinner.

Thanks. Working weekend is the nature of retial ,but I plan on enjoying this.

As long as you have French Toast fixins and TP you’re in good shape,

“I’m not an alcoholic, they go to meetings. I’m a drunk, we go to parties.”:smiley:

thanks all hes sorely missed around here Our elderly female cats who acted like they wanted to eat him for the first 2 ywars are now confused heres not there to pester them … and there trying to keep his sister company as she looks totally lost …

You know modern science doesn’t even know whats in a JIB taco but there great after a night of bar crawlin …

You know when someone tells me there getting married I never know if I should offer congratulations or condolences or both ,

What does it mean, “ywars”?

Woot! Just put that on my “to do” list. :smiley:

I took Pooka bear to the vet this afternoon. He was acting very poorly. He’s got some new issues and they’re running tests. We’ll know more on Sunday. They gave me some new pain meds for him, so hopefully he’ll be more comfortable while we wait to see what’s up. Poor bear. He’s just lying flat out on the floor right now and panting. :frowning:

Other than that, we are trying a new Chinese place tonight.

Long John Silver provided dinner. Baskin-Robbins handled dessert. Twas an irksome day at irk, World Class Chocolate is required by both nerves and throat. No big drama, just irritants.

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffeinatin’. YAWN ‘Tis 64 Amurrkin out and cloudy, well, dark, with a predicted high of 72 and rain/tstorms/apocalypse later this mornin’ and into the afternoon. The plan for the day is to go help with mowage over to the church house this mornin’ provided we don’t get rained out and the makeage of ham pot pies. Should be enough to keep me outta trouble most of the day.

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then, onward into the day! Rah.

Happy Sattidy Y’all!

It means w and e are adjacent on a qwerty keyboard.

Weird dream collage that included talking with the Pres of our company and having him complain to me about having to take out a huge loan for the business, then having our basement flooded, then **FCD **telling me someone wants to buy our house and he was negotiating with them, then me wandering around at work (tho it didn’t look like any of our facilities) trying to find a place where I could get something done and seeing a bunny and a chiinchilla under a work bench. My brain was definitely in bizarro mode.

But I’m up. It’s raining. Latest forecast says rain or snow might mix in, but it should all be done by tonight. Still too icky to do anything outside, but I’d planned to do indoor chores anyway.

I’m still stuffded from last night’s mega-supper. I want a diet coke - we’re out. When **FCD **gets up, I’ll ask him to get me one from WaWa. Somewhere along the line, I need to get groceries. Oh, the excitement that is my life.

Happy Saturday!

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. It’s National Beer Day, and I’m going to a 9 hour tailgate.:slight_smile:

On the choo,…heading for a moaning in Newark, NJ :eek:
Unfortunately, an older choo, w/o a loo. :frowning:

So much for mowage today. ‘Tis rainin’. So instead I have made up two ham pot pies. Later this afternoon I shall put the bizkit toppin’ on ‘em and bake. Lowe’s was supposed to bring over tile and stuff for the bathroom this afternoon but called and asked if tomorrow afternoon after two would be OK bein’ as it’s rainin’ and they didn’t want to load stuff on a flatbed truck to bring over in the rain. I am fine with that and appreciate that they didn’t want to take the chance of stuff gettin’ wet whilst bein’ delivered. Thus, we are goin’ into sloth mode now. A good mode to be in on a rainy day.

I think I’ve been to Newark. Spent a few days in New Jersey/New York in 2014 I guess it was. Came home with an alto clarinet.

Newark airport is the only place in the US I have officially been. It wasn’t very exciting. Aside from just being an airport, which are rarely exciting, it was July 4th, and almost all the shops were shut.

Irk over. T’was busy busy busy, glad to be home. Got the washing on, just going to go to the shops, then I can slob for the rest of the day.

emily, a clarinet is a nice souvenir to bring home from vacation.

I had to rearrange the studio to fit the new printer. It’s roughly three times bigger than the old one. Today, I’ll install software, plug it in and crank it up. It’s too cold to go to the FFA plant sale this weekend, so I’ll wait until it’s a bit warmer. They’ll be selling all Saturdays in April, so I should be able to get some herbs when it’s warm enough to pot them.

It’s a lazy day, with just the usual chores and setting up the printer on the agenda. I’m fixing beef and barley stew and broccoli salad for supper.

I have vacuumed up enough hair to build 2 more cats!! The jeans are in the washer and that load should be almost done. Guess I could mosey downstairs and check.

Talked with my daughter - still no labor. Dammit.

The good thing about living across the street (well, kiddy-corner) from the Cultural Center is that anytime there’s something going on over there and we wanna get all cultured up all we hafta do is walk over.
The bad thing is, whenever whatever is going on involves people running around in shorts with numbers pinned on their chests, they close the street and we can’t go anywhere in the car.
Today is the Camilla Festival and folks are running and walking around outside. It was windy and rainy overnight, but the rain has stopped for a bit. It’s still windy though, and it could start raining again any minute.
Those people may be crazy.

They just picked up the barriers on our street, so we’re free to move about the country now. Except the block in front of the center. That’s still closed.

Wifey is volunteering over at the festival, so I can expect there to be something new to plant in the yard soon. I may walk over there in a bit and see what it is.

Mom, resist the urge to build any more cats. I know you’re an ingineer and all, but we don’t need any more cats. Really.

Sorry Pooka isn’t doing so well Sunny. Give him skritches from us.