Straight Dope St. Louis sponsors

No, you don’t have to buy our beer or food. I was thinking that we can’t let a bunch of Northerners outdo us by putting pictures of their meeting up. So, I thought I might bring the camera (unless someone else wants to), but I don’t have the resources to put anything on the 'Net.

Is anyone willing to donate the space and scanner work to show the world what the Boys from St. Louis look like? That’s assuming, of course, I decide to shatter the air of mystery about myself.

Oh, and Aura, who’s taking minutes for the all-male revue?

Straight Dope St. Louis-the Frathouse of the SDMB.

“Bodie, I noticed you stopped stuttering.”
“I’ve been giving myself shock treatments.”
“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius

Flyp…I don’t have a scanner, but I have plenty of web space. I’ll post them if you can get them scanned.

“There is no worse lie than a truth misunderstood by those who hear it.” - William James

I’ve got a scanner at work, but to be honest I haven’t decided whether to show or not. I haven’t had much time to cruise the boards the last couple of months, so if I do show folks will most likely say, “Who the hell are you?” But, come Saturday, if I’m there I’d be happy to scan pics for you.

That’d be capital, Tom. If not, we’ll just have to find someone else and show you the hijinks and general hilarity you missed.

Hope to see you there.

“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius

I have scanner. I have webspace. I have mailbox.

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Thanks Chris. I’ll contact you after Saturday, then.

“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius

I have a scanner at work, so that’s no problem. I supposedly have web space too, but I don’t know whether it even works, so I’ll have to check that out. If I can’t publish pages, we may have to impose on Chris to that extent, but I hope that won’t be necessary.

Flypsyde, about taking notes on the meeting: you’ve just volunteered. Thanks so much!

Laugh hard; it’s a long way to the bank.

Not so fast, sonny jim. If I’m bringin’ the picture-takin’ machine, someone else is takin’ the notes. Besides, I may have to leave early; I’m not especially relishing driving back across the river blitzed.

Here’s the plan, though. I’ll get three sets of prints-I’ll send one to you and one to Chris. If you can’t get them on a page, we’ll just ask Chris very nicely if she’ll put 'em up.

“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius