Straight gentlemen, lesbian ladies: what do you find sexy?

Things I like, in no order:

• Somebody who smiles with their eyes.

• Sense of humour. Seriously. And that’s British humour - self-deprecation included.

• Not overly-concious of their physical appearance. But not unaware of it.

• Has a nice smile. You know, when their eyes glisten.

• Not completely aware of how attractive they are to the opposite sex. They’ll sometimes sail through social situations without having realised there were several men in thrall.

• Regarding boobs - preferably nothing above a B-cup. If I can’t hold it, how can I enjoy it?! (Where/when did the supposed obsession with huge breasts originate, anyway?)

• Eyes that sparkle when they smile (spot the theme? My god, I think I have an eye fetish…)

Curves.

Oooh, I forgot - backs. Nothing is sexier than a fancy dress with a bare back. No idea why - it’s not about the skin, bare stomachs are nothing in comparison. Something about the curves.

Non-physical attributes:[ul]
[li]Sense of humor (preferably leaning toward the bizarre)[/li][li]Intelligence–non-negotiable point![/li][li]Positive outlook on life[/li][/ul] Physical: [ul]
[li]Glasses–for most of the reasons already stated. In fact, I like a woman to keep them on during sex![/li][li]Scent–Natural or not–the right perfume on the right woman makes me CRAZY! I remember Eau de Love as a teenager; more recently, White Shoulders or !. I was once in a hospital supply room helping a respiratory therapist look for something. She was wearing “!”–I had to leave or I probably would have jumped her right there![/li][li]Larger physique–No skinny bitches for me! Give me something curvy, warm and squishy every time; bones are for dogs![/li][li]Nice smile–the kind that never leaves her face, even when she’s not consciously smiling.[/li][/ul]

Bouncy tits? Egad. No, don’t want them bouncing. Could put an eye out that way.
Round asses? Hmmmm. Wouldn’t they roll away?
Flat stomachs? Rats. No good joke.
Stick thin thighs? Blech. Those are no joke. They are just yucky. I hate skinny legs. They make the woman look weak and anorexic.

Men want in women some of the same things women want in men and that any woman can have - confidence, attentiveness, humor, cheerful.

Signs of confidence? Good posture, arms at sides. Nothing makes me sadder than seeing a young woman with her arms crossed under her breasts, hunched over. Makes me think that she is ashamed that she is female, or that society has convinced her that her breasts are no good. Good posture makes any body look better.

Once contact has been made, the woman needs to show desire, not just expect to be the object of desire.

And muscular legs. Some things cannot be controlled, but anyone can have muscular legs. Don’t have to be rock hard muscular, fat over the muscle is really preferred. Mmm. Nice firm legs…

Alternatively, talk a walk along the information highway. You’ll find that there is a man out there who lusts after pretty much any body type you can imagine, and is willing to pay for pictures of it. If it’s a romance novel, the two main characters could simply have matching fetishes.

I’ll second everything Hampshire said. Remembering stuff you like or whatever - big turn on.

I also think that guys are maybe not as worried about looks as the gals might think. I’m a dude, btw. Put me down as another who would prefer a larger lady to your stick figures. Theres something about physical imperfection thats very sexy. If you’re not perfect physically, I feel more worthy… or something.

Not to hijack but simply explain - it’s not that society has convinced her that her breasts are no good, but probably that she’s tired of men staring at them all the time.

I think I’ll take a cold shower, too. Wow, it’s hot in here.

I’m a 98% straight chick, but I love to look at and flirt with sexy women. I’m mostly attracted to women who are curvy. Extra padding on all the right parts and even on the wrong parts is Hot Hot Hot. Soft, supple cleavage that begs, no demands you to nuzzle your face in it. Hips and thighs you can sink your fingers into. A round bottom with just the right amount of jiggle is perfect for spanking… All carried by a woman who proudly wears the extra padding, not ashamed of it.

Maybe I should reconsider the 98%.

No wonder you’re such a Coop fan! :wink:

<insert naughty girl smilie here>

I second that notion. And the one below. I like broad hips, a lot. The most important part of breasts for me are the nipples. Any sign they give of being aroused turns me on. In fact, the whole arousal thing, a big turn on.

Even bigger turn-ons: brains, and love.

And I am thankful each day that I have found someone who, to me, is all that. :cool:

And she’s a long-time member of this board, too.

Hmm, all the women that I have thought were breath-takingly beautiful are had eyes that you could get lost in. No particular color, just warm and inviting.

I’ve long held that the sexiest thing in the world is a woman wearing just a shirt that’s just a little too big. Its’ a fun little mystery. What panties is she wearing? The floral one? That thong I love? None?! Extra points for nipples and if the shirt belongs to me.