Strange little thing Otto cued me to on the IMDB actors.

Bah…can’t type. Fixed link

Richard Briers. Can’t say I’ve ever heard of him, but he appears to be rather popular across the Pond.

Special Bonus for you. It is Public Domain and on Google. This link to the video should work: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-238327798630047498&q=Winsor+McCay&hl=en

I get David Hugar. Never heard of him.

My movie is Crossing the King’s Highway.

I am Al Adamson, sometimes credited as Rick Adams / Denver Dixon Jr. / George Sheaffer / Albert Victor. I directed, produced, and starred in a number of terrible movies, including Horror of the Blood Monsters, Black Heat, and Half Way to Hell. I also played Man in Audience in 1971’s Dracula vs. Frankenstein.

I am also The Misfit Wife, from 1920.

I’m Doc Ock!

I’m Bror Abelli, and my sister was bitten by a moose.

My actor is Elsa Adenius, an actress from one movie in 1923 and my movie is The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes… the 1921 silent version.

Clark Gable.

Yeah, that fits. :smiley:

Vyacheslav Artyomov. A household name.

My movie is Pillow of Death. At least it had Lon Chaney, Jr. in it.

My actor is a foreign actress of no renown.

My movie, on the other hand…

Blackhawk! A Comic Serial!

I’m not sure what I did wrong, but I got Aeschylus.

Clarence Hui.

My actor is Sofía Aldanondo, who made 1 film with Dennis Hopper
My film is Slipping Wives (1927), with Laurel & Hardy.

I get George Adu, who gave a soul-stirring performance as Basketball Player #1 in “When the Bullet Hits the Bone.” I seem to have missed that one!

That is pretty cool. You got him for his writing credits.

Jim

I get James Alexander III. Who is he?
My movie is The Thirteenth Juror. I guess it’s kind of cool that my user number is a palindrome. It’s like a consolation prize for coming in last in the toilet bowl.

Floyd Crosby and Mabel and Fatty’s Wash Day :rolleyes:

Hell yeah! Liv Tyler!

I so heard that in Troy McClure’s voice.