Stupid vibrating bed!

This is totally MPS, just thought some of you would get a kick out of it.

After the kids left this morning, I went back to my warm waterbed. I turned on the magic fingers thing(55 minutes on the timer), and turned over.

At some point I fell asleep, and turned further on to my stomach. My crotch must have been right on the ‘magic spot’ - the center of all vibrations in the bed. I doubt I could recreat this if I tried!

I began to dream.

I was tingling all over, and the ‘special sensations’ were really intense. I was moaning in the dream. I think in the dream I was rubbing against a table leg!!! The moans actually woke me up. Needless to say I was very dissapointed, I tried to go back to sleep and get the dream back - to no avail.

I was thisclose to an orgasm, and damnit!! I feel cheated!

I have met someone but I dont see us in bed anytime soon (I dont want to scare him!!)
What I WNAT to do is jump on his lap, thrust my breats into his face and when he comes up for air - ram my tongue down his throat!!!

Must…control…my…urges…

God I wish this guy wasnt a keeper! I could just screw him and screw him and… :o

Anyone else REALLY frustrated lately???

Oh . . . yeah.

My parents are getting more sex than me. It’s just pitiful. Any more of this dry spell, and I’ll be a virgin again.

(And yes, I’ve had dreams where I’ve climaxed, and dreams where I nearly did and woke up. The latter left me in a bad enough mood to snarl at people all day long.)

Bummer, kelli.

Hope you find that “sweet spot” tonight! :smiley:

[sub]oh, and if you do, let me know. I just may have to take a vacation to your house…:eek:[/sub]

No comment…:frowning:

You know Kelly, we do both live in the same city…:wink:

Breats scare me…

So you have seen mine then… :wink:

Upham… how you doin’?

As for the rest of you perverts, I am gonna start renting the cursed thing out! As it is, Angkins is over here all the time asking to sit on it!!

So, Kelli, shall we take this to the Cheap Motel thread?

Yeah, but I bet you try tonight!! :p

I did.
I failed.

Kelli,
It would be my life’s mission to seek the “spot”. In fact, I would likely re-engineer the thing with special attachments and such, but that’s just me.

I just want you to know that all of my female Sims have vibrating beds and lava lamps in your honor. :slight_smile:

Zette

If kellibelli’s bed is rockin’ don’t bother knockin’ :smiley:

Do you have the expansion pack? I haven’t been able to buy vibrating beds for my sims . . .

Insert obligatory JDT reference here.

Maybe I should come by with a new motor and crank that puppy up? Get the tool belt hanging low to show some Handyman Butt Crack,…:smiley:

Oh I hate the lot of you. kelli, at least you have your bed and you can keep trying, I just get to sit here and be frustrated and wish I could call up my ex-boyfriend so that he could come have his way with me. Despite the fact that we don’t have a relationship anymore I really would enjoy having fun with the boy again.

Kitty

Um … yeah …

See enclosed:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=57124

Feh.

I’m with you girl! Keep trying… either the bed or the “keeper” will work out in time! :slight_smile:

…yes, the expansion pack has the vibrating bed. Hop on over to E-bay and get it on the cheap! It’s awesome fun :slight_smile:
Zette

And, on topic- any luck last night, Kels?

with the bed, NO.

The ‘keeper’ came over and we watched tv and gabbed for a long time - I think he wanted to kiss me, but is to shy.

Zette told me I should just tell him to “DO it already!”

Actually, she put it better than that, but I think I will try to work it into conversation that its ok to kiss me.

Kiss me… I wish he would throw me down and… :o

side note if you get your sims to play in the vibrating bed - an unplanned pregnancy can result!! this is not the case AFAIK, with gay couples.