Subscription info location?

I think that my charter member subscription is about to expire, but I can not seem to find my subscription information nor an I find where I can extend it. I do miss the easily accessed and user friendly user control panel from the old format

It’s on the list of things to do.

So will my Charter membership stay up until there is a new subscription method?

No idea. In my profile, I still have the choice between my custom title and “Charter Member”. I think I was paid up for both through 2022.

Hi folks. My calendar has been popping a reminder-alert to renew my SDMB subscription so that I remain a Charter Member and all that.

Are y’all set up to receive member contributions and whatnot?

Sorry, it’s still broken.

If you are a Charter Member or a Member then you will remain in the Charter Member/Member user group for now as there is no mechanism to remove you. You don’t have to worry about your membership expiring.

Anti-update (I can’t really call this an update).

The change in ownership has thrown a wrench into the works. As you might expect, the folks in charge are very busy dealing with all kinds of things.

While subscriptions are still on the list of things to be fixed, it’s not going to happen any time soon.

So the update is that there aren’t going to be any updates on this for a while (hence, anti-update).

The Member and Charter Member groups will stay as they are. If you are a member or charter member, you do not need to worry about your membership expiring.