Sucking eggs-with your RECTUM?

OK, I was having a conversation with a co-worker and somehow we got onto the topic of what can happen to you when you overexert yourself sexually. He told me that in many Latin American countries (he’s Mexican-American), sometimes new grooms run into problems from having too much sex (too vigorous or too frequent), and are advised to take a dozen raw eggs, crack them open into a large bowl, and then sit in it. He described some sort of reverse peristalsis motion that sucked the eggs in.

Well, determined to learn more I began asking some other guys at work about this. Two said that they had heard of this, and described the procedure in the same manner as I have here. One told me he had actually done this, once, on advice from a medical doctor. The other two just looked at me like I was absolutely nuts. But these two were both from Central American countries; the practice may not be as widespread as I thought.

What I couldn’t come up with was a name for this treatment (which I’ll need to run a search). And everybody gave a different explanation as to why this was necessary. The reasons given ranged from correcting priapism to reducing excessive libido to preventing exhaustion, but I would have guessed it is used to treat prostatitis. Any ideas?

'roids?

As far as I know the anus is not a sucking device.

Softens the skin maybe?

I think someone is pulling a yoke on you!

I wasn’t really sure if the first guy who mentioned this was joking, that’s why I asked the others. I gave no warning of the questioning, and I cross-examined each of them independently. Their stories corroborated well enough for me to believe it. If it was a joke, it would have required extensive, diabolic planning.

Oh, it’s just ass-mosis.

Or is that reverse ass-mosis …

:smiley:

ewwwww…I…just…had…to…look…

me… too… ughhhhhh…

This sounds like it would only at best be a remedy for excessive anal sex and even then, I’m skeptical.

They’ll be using the phrase ‘You might as well go teach your arse to suck eggs’ before you know it!!

you want fries with that?

According to (get ready for this…) The Fart FAQ:

The Fart FAQ goes on to provide helpful instructions to anyone who would like to master this skill.

The Master wrote a column on this Le Petomane dude. Did a French vaudeville star once specialize in trained flatulence? where he said:

However Cecil do not add any “do it yourself” info.

So it is possible, however it requires specialized training.

(sigh) That should be “Cecil did not”. For some odd reason, I seem to have “do” on my mind…

So Egg Beaters can be found in S.A., eh?

::note to self… no more Mexican omlettes::

Hey, at least they tell them to take them out of the shell first.

This treatment is highly effective when you’re dehydrated and have had extreme intense multiple orgasmic sex. Your anus will actually suck them up like a vacuum. I have had this procedure done to me and one of my cousins. I had it done when I was 21 years old. I had sex with my girlfriend all day and night. I ejaculated 19 times and she had multiple orgasms as well. Afterwards we were exhausted and slept the entire day. The following night I was feeling weak and dizzy. Even after eating I still felt weak and lightheaded. After a couple of days I finally went to see my primary care doctor who advised me to rest and cut back on a fr having so much sex. I had heard a story of an uncle being a sec addict and who would constantly have eggs shoved up his butthole. I never understood quite how they did it. But I decided to call him and find out. He immediately told me what to do and why to do it. He said that the lack of proper vitamins and minerals in the body would become like a suction and suck up the raw eggs once you spread your buttcheeks over the container with eggs. I was a bit skeptical but I tried it anyway since I felt like crap going on like 4 days. I got a frying pan and cracked 12 eggs into the pan. I put the pan on a chair and I pulled down my paints and sat on it. At first nothing happened. But then I started moving around in a few different positions and swoop like 3 got sucked in. I then put the pan on the ground and I squatted on it while spreading my buttcheeks and like magic they all got sucked up. Afterwards in about 30 minutes I started feeling with a burst of energy. I called my girl and she was feeling better so we had another marathon session. I haven’t had that much sex lately but if I ever do I will for sure use this remedy again.

The board culture here has changed quite a bit in the last 2 decades since this thread was last active.

This isn’t Penthouse forums. This is closed.