Taekwondo monkeys attack trainer

Could have been worse.

He might have trained them in ninjitsu.

Poof

Hey! Where’d the monkeys go? gack

Do NOT taunt the ninja monkeys!

Heeeeeey, wait a minute! :dubious:

There’s the picture in the article from the OP… and the picture accompanying the story about the same event in Marlitharn’s link. The trainer is wearing different clothes!

Mayhaps this is all part of some deliberate schtick?

I did notice that the trainer looked the same in both links, but that the second link didn’t mention anything about flying monkey kicks :dubious:
I found the original link here, no real details to speak of though

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/740039–5-things-heads-roll-in-mexico
edit: hair on the two guys is different, probably not the same guy

Hard to tell, there’s a monkey foot on his head!

So are either photo of the actual event or are they for “illustrative purposes only” as in “if I monkey was brandishing a stick and about to hit you, this approximates what it would look like.” (The one looks like a TKD kick, but it could also just be a monkey faliling with his hand stied behind his back).

I was more horrified by #4 on that list!

According to the article, the photo in the original link was taken by a bystander. As far as the hair of the two (one?) men goes, the guy in the second link looks like he has longer hair, at least to me. Although that would mean two different people are teaching monkeys martial arts.

You’re not the only one :eek:

The video for the The Necky is hilarious! Am I the only one who kind of hope the guy would drive off when she got her scarf stuck in the door?

And hey, he’s using power tools without safety glasses! What kind of example is that for the kids?

You maniacs! You blew it all up! Damn you!
I think this thread title is so awesome. There is just so much meme-age to add.

I, for one, welcome out new Tae Kwon Do Monkey Overlords.

Tae Kwon Do Monkeys! Band Name!

Hi Opal! Er, okay so I ran out of memes.

You forgot the obvious, silly: Teenage Mutant Ninja Monkeys! (… for twenty minutes)

If that’s stuck in my head all day…:smack: :smiley:

Martial arts monkey? BTDT.

If you try to hit a monkey with a stick, but the monkey grabs the stick from you and hits you with it, either you should look around for Stephen Chow, or admit that you have been surpassed as the superior species.

Cats and dogs living together…Mass hysteria.

I see a children’s book:

If you Give a Monkey a Nunchuck…

Phase one complete.

Well, for pure monkey business, nobody beats Charlie the Karate Chimp.

And don’t forget the sidekicking cat.

But I thought that everyone would like to know that I am now teaching self-defense for brown bears.
:D:D:D

Nonsense. Just look at the expression of the standing bear. That, my friend is a look of sheer pleasure. I know what you’re teaching those bears, perv.

OK, so now the monkeys AND the bears are getting smarter…we are so fucked :cool:

All we need now are the sharks with frickin’ lasers on their frickin’ heads and we’ll have the perfect trifecta: We won’t be safe on land, in the trees, or in the water.

Crap. What did I just do?