Tears For Fears, Atlantic City. Anyone going?

Friday, October 29th. Trump Taj Mahal, 9:00 p.m. Tickets available Saturday, September 25th, 12:00 p.m. via Ticketmaster. Come one, come all, and see the best band ever made. Even if they do kinda suck live. It’s still Tears For frickin’ Fears, and you must see them.

They’ll be playing stuff from their newest album, Everybody Loves a Happy Ending, along with a select bit of older stuff. They like to mix things up a bit at the concerts, so there’ll be a few surprises as well. Roland and Curt haven’t toured together since the Seeds of Love tour in 1990. Having only discovered the group in '99, I figured I’d never get the chance to see them together live. Seems I was wrong. I live in southwest Virginia, and I’m making the 5 1/2-hour trek to New Jersey. But then, I’m one of the group’s more devoted fans…I wouldn’t expect anyone else to go more than 100 miles or so. :wink:

So, anybody else planning on being there? Or at least thinking about it? If you live in the area, and you’ve got nothing better to do, you ought to come check them out. It’s sure to be lots of fun.

Once again, no, Universal does not pay me to advertise Tears For Fears on the SDMB. I wish they did, since I’m doing it anyway.

Why do you mock me?! I’d love to go, but I won’t be able to. I’ll have to settle for playing some TFF.

Robin

That’s it? One person who would like to go but can’t? Come on, people. Surely you all realize the greatness of TFF.

Ah well. Better seats for me and the Ben. :cool:

I live an hour north of A.C., but my short list of “better things to do” would include whalloping my shins with a ball peen hammer. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry…I kid…yes, TFF is somewhere near the top of my “most hated bands of all time” list, but I certainly do admire your dedication. There are bands that I love, and a few that I really love, but none come to mind that I would drive 5 1/2 hours to see. Good on ya.

Hope you enjoy the show!

So – this is a musical group of some sort? :stuck_out_tongue: