Ted Kennedy - posthumously.

There is a posthumous memoir of Ted Kennedy about to be released entitled “True Compass”. This is interesting.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/02/kennedy-memoir-talks-of-chappaquiddick-jfk-and-other-presidents/?exprod=myyahoo

Yes, you might have to sign on to the NY Times but that is a good thing.

The Kennedy haters will be apoplectic because it might explain a few things (they will say it’s excusatory) but taken in context it makes a lot of sense.

Mods, I meant for this to go into Great Debates. Please move. Thanks.

where’s the debate?

I moved it to MPSIMS, as I didn’t see a debate or Pitting, certainly not a General Questions.

samclem Moderator, General Questions

The move from Great Debates (my intention) to MPSIMS:

The debate was intended to be about the Ted Kennedy legacy which I don’t see as “mundane” or “pointless”.

You might as well delete the whole thing. Let it die in cyberspace and avoid any discussion. If anyone is interested they can read the book.

MPSIMS’s name comes from an old AOL thread. Despite the name, much of the contents are neither mundane nor pointlesss – it’s the Miscellany section of the Dope, with a name evocative of the board’s past.

All you have to do is form a cogent debate and state it. You didn’t, as far as I could see, so I put it where it belonged at that stage.
If you care to repost something in Great Debates, please do. I’ll close this as you suggest.