Ted Nugent, subhuman mongrel

Kid, have you rehabilitated yourself?

Politifact just did a fact check on some recent claims by Teddy that he has conducted federal raids with the DEA, ATF, FBI and Texas Rangers.

Pants on fire was the verdict. At this point, I really think it’s pathological. I don’t think this pants shitting draft dodger can help himself.

Perhaps the whole thing is some kind of high-level meta-ironic performance art beyond the comprehension of the masses.

And can you prove it with 47, 8 by 10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one is to be used as evidence?

It’s a typical case of American bliiiind justice…

That’s Alice Guthrie, right? Yeah, my parents liked him. Also something called the Dateful Grid.

You’re thinking of the Dreadful Gate.

Arlo Guthrie, Ted Nugent, and the Grateful Dead walk into a bar…

Why oh why does he have to be from Detroit? Can we just have some kind of statewide shunning?

Maybe they could start calling him the Michigan Madman instead…give Detroit a little distance.

Ted doubles down.

That’s amazing! Dennis Miller has a job?

I wonder how well that line is gonna play in Flint Michigan. Or Detroit. Or any manufacturing town that has been hurting for longer than Obama has been in office. Ted seems to think the economy was just fine before we had a black president.

If I may paraphrase his attitude:** You’re all worthless and weak!**

More from Ted.

Some people thought this story was real, until it was pointed out that Freewood Post is a parody website, a la the Onion.

http://www.freewoodpost.com/2014/03/22/ted-nugent-threatens-suicide-discovering-hes-part-black/

Don’t say that!

He actually used to be really funny. I loved him on Saturday Night Live back in the 80s.

Now, I watch him and it’s just sad. He’s like one of those baseball players who just refuses to retire and the team doesn’t have the hear to cut/bench him so he continues to play as just a shadow of his former self but he refuses to quit because he’s gotten to the point that he can’t go out a loser so he’s determined to have one more good season but he doesn’t have it in him.