Ted Nugent, subhuman mongrel

Using the best evidence available, the finest intelligence, bending over backwards to avoid civilian casualties…he directs the military to continue killing terrorists using drones…5X what Bush did. C’s and R’s cry out to high heaven…"Obama is soft on terrorism! He wants Muslims to take over the US and force us to live by Sharia! DON"T TRUST HIM!!!

he wants to help Republicans to bring out their inner Ted.

I’m no longer a true conservative, but I would say I strongly believe in the second amendment within reason, and that hunting is okay. See? That wasn’t so bad.

Oh, don’t get them started! They’ll have a list, mostly of the wrong things, starting with executive orders and recess appointments.

Gun politics are not really all that important, IMO. All the elements of both Pub/conservative and Dem/liberal politics that are really important, i.e., potentially very harmful or beneficial, are not social but economic.

And garlic! I just had garlic bulbils with my fried eggs and hash browns.

It’s a subhuman delight.

I’m not necessarily insulting FoieGrasIsEvil, but among subhuman voters whose stupidity is degrading American politics, the portion whose #1 issue is gun rights is huge. That creatures sentient enough to punch a ballot could be so imbecilic would be laughable, if the electoral consequence of such pathetic misplaced priority weren’t so damaging.

If their #1 is gun rights, pretty good odds #2 is abortion.

Some people have strong religious feelings about abortion. I may disagree, but I respect their feelings. I’m less tolerant of the worship of guns.

BTW, what’s #3 ? Umbrellas? :smiley:

It’s certainly not my number one issue at all. When I said upthread that there were views I shared with Mr. Nugent, those were the two! Although I am definitely a lot less vociferous about guns than a crazy person like Nugent is.

Invisible hands.

Subhuman? Takes one to know one I guess. Ted “Relevent” Nugent, pants shitter…

Nugent utters some neo-Nazi race-hater insanity? What’s next, Palin bitching about the “lamestream media”? These morons need new writers, as their irrelevance is showing badly.

I’m not sure. As I said early on, you just know that far too many in the audience (local and global) nodded smugly at Butt Nugent’s words.

Not that anyone cares, but I just realized this statement could be taken as though I was agreeing with Nugent, where it actually means my comparing Nugent to Hitler fits this situation.

Carry on…

Of course, you got to make allowances for Jerry, he had these great b-- I’ll stop now.

Like one of the commentors, I have a bit of trouble taking this at face value. I think Ted is dick, but the story seems a bit much to believe.

Just guessing here, Typo, but I’m guessing you didn’t turn 18 in 1966? You wouldn’t be a bit surprised.

Came to talk about the draft.

They got a building down New York City, it’s called Whitehall Street,
Where you walk in, you get injected, inspected, detected, infected,
Neglected and selected. I went down to get my physical examination one
Day, and I walked in, I sat down, got good and drunk the night before, so
I looked and felt my best when I went in that morning. `Cause I wanted to
Look like the all-American kid from New York City, man I wanted, I wanted
To feel like the all-, I wanted to be the all American kid from New York,
And I walked in, sat down, I was hung down, brung down, hung up, and all
Kinds o’ mean nasty ugly things. And I waked in and sat down and they gave
Me a piece of paper, said, “Kid, see the psychiatrist, room 604.”

And I went up there, I said, “Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I
Wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
Guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill,
KILL, KILL.” And I started jumpin up and down yelling, “KILL, KILL,” and
He started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down
Yelling, “KILL, KILL.” And the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me,
Sent me down the hall, said, “You’re our boy.”

Didn’t feel too good about it.

– “Alice’s Restaurant,” Arlo Guthrie

Well, it looks like after his student deferments ran out, he was classified1-Y and then 4-F. Whether he really got his 1-Y by snorting meth (as he has also claimed) or shitting his pants–or just being pants-shittingly crazy even then–will likely remain a mystery.
ETA: Ghod bless Barb and Dave.