Teeming Millionaires 3.0

Good god, I gained 20% in one day and am still down 16%?!

WTF?!

Heh heh heh…

Jeez, Cnote, talk about makin’ a guy nervous. 23% in one day, almost doubles my single best day.

So I wonder…hey, SD, are we giving out consolation prizes for “Best Comeback That Almost But Not Quite Made It To The Finish Line”?

(Kinda reminds me of the Tennessee Titans in Superbowl 34 – down by 7 and running out of time on the 1 yard line).

Heh heh heh…

Paul

LAST PLACE!!!

Man, couldn’t win a thing the whole time.

Congrats, Paul the Younger.

Well this little thing was pretty interesting. I’m in on the next one, whenever that is.

Damn.

I forgot all about this Good Friday crap and the markets being closed. Stupid arcane holidays…

Just one more day, one more day, I tell ya, and I’d have had you all for lunch.

Nxt time I’ll actually try before the second to the last day of trading.

Thanks, man. I had fun with this (much easier when it’s not your money), and I learned a lot, too. Still working on my bragging rights sig.

Yeah, I believe you. One more day and I’d have been up by 24% or down by 6, especially how I was up and down the last few days. I really think the odds of the “sleeping bears” were better then those of us actively trading. At least until Nasdaq started climbing and bringing you tech longs up out of the doldrums.

I just want to say “Great Job” to sdimbert for getting this going and keeping it going, and providing the banner.

:: patting sd on the back ::

Marketplayer site has worked out very well (only two small trading delays all month, and no major outages from my veiwpoint.) I think we’ve found our home for the next competition, huh?

Paul

Yeah. Since I missed saying this before, that was pretty cool SD.

What’s in store now?

In case you missed them…

% Highest Performance:  12.34
% Lowest Performance:   -7.91
% Median Performance:    0.35
% Average Performance:   2.24
 1 PaulTheYounger  0.01%  12.34%
 2 CnoteChris     -0.01%   9.27%
 3 thinksnow      -0.01%   5.49%
 4 SouprChckn      0.01%   2.20%
 5 mamapotomus     0.00%   1.90%
 6 AdNoctum        0.01%   0.35%
 6 Mooney252       0.01%   0.35%
 6 PercyPercy      0.01%   0.35%
 9 sdimbert        0.01%  -1.98%
10 pantom         -0.01%  -7.91%

[sub]by the way, I ended up in the black… once the competition period ended![/sub]

Congrats to Paul, and kudos to Chris, whose last-minute efforts demonstrate just how good at this silliness he really is.

As far as round 4 goes, give me a day or so to look at the calendar, set things us and make a new banner.

So what do you say? Best turn-around: -16% to +5% in one week.

I would have been sweatin’ bullets at the end, I’ll tell you what, 'cept I kept forgetting to check on the thing, so I never really saw how bad it all was going! Well, finishing in the black is it’s own reward, says I.

OK… I’ve got most of the details arranged.

Head over to the new thread I made.

Or, just click on the link in my sig.

Be sure to create a new portfolio for the new competition! :slight_smile: