Teenager Busts Dad for Growing Pot

Well im a 17 year old teenager aswell.

I’m so fedup with my father, hes growing 20 plants .
Works 3 days out of the week. and is a lazy drunk.

atleast a few times out of the week, he’ll find something that isnt even horriable and just goes balistic. I have to put with with watching my annoying grandmother and even when she pissed him off he finds something else and then proceeds on me.

He is so controlling and thinks he can push me and my 74 year old grandmother around. The only reason i wont fight him is because hes been in prison and jail for whiles at a time. and a little bigger than me.

He expects so much from me tho ive had noone to help me, him and my mother were seperated when i was 5 and ive lived with my mom while he was in and out of jail.My mom got tired of me so im living with him, he thinks since i live with him he can put his hands on me and try to hit me. None of you people know every ones life storys…

im going to be calling the cops on my dad soon.

& most of all no teenager like myself needs to be living in a trap house. filled with bugs. Im so tired of this lifestyle , its gross and not my habitat.
Alot of my neighbors know about it and im not going to jail for something i didnt do or that isnt my choice.