Hats full! Caps full!
Bushel-bushel-sacks full,
And my pockets full too! Huzza!

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

This is the theory Jack built.

This is the flaw that lay in the theory Jack built.

This is the mummery, hiding the flaw that lay in the theory Jack built.

This is the summary, based on the mummery, hiding the flaw that lay in the theory Jack built.

This is Constant K, that saved the summary, based on the mummery, hiding the flaw that lay in the theory Jack built.

This is the Erudite Verbal Haze, cloaking Constant K, that saved the summary, based on the mummery, hiding the flaw that lay in the theory Jack built.

This is the Turn of a Plausible Phrase, that thickened the Erudite Verbal Haze, cloaking Constant K, that saved the summary, based on the memmery, hiding the flaw that lay in the theory Jack built.

This is Chaotic Confusion and Bluff, that hung on the Turn of a Plausible Phrase, that thickened the Erudite Verbal Haze, cloaking Constant K, that saved the summary, based on the mummery, hiding the flaw that lay in the theory Jack built.

(dang, 5% is used up)

Space Child’s Mother Goose

Wait, that’s not 5% of the [bold]book[/bold], I get to finish it.

This is the Space Child with Brow Serene, who pushed the button to start the Machine, that made with Cybernetics and Stuff, without confusion exposing the Bluff, that hung on a Turn of a Plausible Phrase, and shredding the Erudite Verbal Haze, exposed Constant K, destroyed the summary, based on the mummery, revealing the flaw, and Demolished the Theory Jack built.

BBC

BBC?

[A HREF=http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125213&perpage=50&pagenumber=1]click[/A HREF=http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125213&perpage=50&pagenumber=1]

in this thread

not a test