Thanks and so long

As I’ve mentioned on here before, I’ve got a LOT going on this summer: I moved a month ago, I’m quitting my job today, I’m getting married (at my house) next Sunday, and then immediately after the honeymoon I’m starting my first year of law school.

In short, there’s not much free time in my foreseeable future, and what time I do have I plan to spend with my soon-to-be-bride. This job that I’m leaving has had me working nights for the last three and a half years, in an office where I was totally unsupervised and therefore free to surf the Dope. (At least that’s my best guess as to how I racked up over 3,000 posts.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for all the great conversations, for the occasional arguments, for the frequent advice, and especially for the support when I had to put my dog to sleep last year. Oh, and some of those Pit meltdowns were, I must admit, truly enjoyable spectacles.

I imagine I’ll be browsing back through from time to time, but it won’t be even close to the frequency with which I’ve been around here until now.

Thanks, everyone.

I’m sure that you will soon get your priorities straight and reconsider this rash behavior. But till then, I’ll miss you. You’re one swell Memphian.

Don’t forget about us. :frowning:

See you around the boards occasionally and goodluck!

Thanks for the gmail address:)

[sub]He forgot to thank us for the fish…[/sub]