Thanks for the Laughs

Ok… at the risk of sounding like a wimp and suck… I have to say this… I’ve had a terribly stressful week since I received some pretty devastating news on Monday (i posted about in the So… thread). I just wanted to say thanks for making me smile… This weeks posts have been awesome and each time ive logged on, ive had some good laughs. Its amazing how a little humour and sarcasm can really bring forward how much fun life can be.
http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/002155.html

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

Did you stub your toe? :wink:

First of all, I think “a wimp and suck” was supposed to be “a wimp and a sucker”; otherwise, it might get taken the wrong way. :wink:

It’s been great seeing you here on this board, Sue, nad not just because you let me stay at your place rent free when I came to visit. LOL!

My thought and prayers go out to Ethan, Sue. I know this has been getting to ya lately. I hope everything works out.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Hey ! Who’s this Ethan fellow ? And here I thought we had something special going Sue… :wink:

That’s all I can do for laughs right now, I’m really tired and to top it off, I just stubbed my pinky toe too.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Oops,that was for a different thread.Sorry.

Well Sue, you can always count on my wise ass remarks to get a laugh or two. All I can say to ya, my other crackwhore friend… is chin up… coz when it’s down you just get more drool on the carpet. Hugs and smoochipoos to you!

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas