Thanks Slut...

ok… I have developed a bad habit…

Everytime I have to thank someone… anywhere… instead of saying thanks alot…
I combine the words and I say thanks slut…

I used to do it to see if anyone would catch on… only 1 person has looked at me funny…
I said it kinda slow that time…

now I can’t stop… even at work… It is not like I am even saying it and I say it…

are there any other phrases I could do that sort of thing with?

It helps pass by a normally dull… mundane sort of day…

When I worked as a door-to-door canvasser during the summer when I was a student, we used to try to get away with slurring “Thank you very much” into “Wanker hairy crotch”. So, so mature.

When I home I answer the phone with:

“Satan’s house of Pudding. Now with 2 and a half flavors!”

Or

“Welcome to Wanda’s Whip Emporium, your one stop shop for all your bondage and punishment needs. This is Wanda how may I punish you?”

BTW I’m a guy

When I say “Ain’t this particularly nice weather?” it often comes out sounding like “Can’t I tickle your ass with a feather?”

Sometimes when I mean to say “Good Morning.” I end up slurring “Listen you mindless piece of fecundity. May you wallow in your own filth for 30 times 30 years.”

Reminds me of this

Hokay. Tendjewberrymud.

Whore welcome.

I will have to try that one… lol… somehow… I see my myself getting smacked before I get to try to repeat myself after they say "WHHHAAATTT!!?

“Fuck you very much” slurred just right can pass for “thank you very much”.

Just don’t use it at the in-laws during Thanksgiving dinner. :eek:

I find it amusing that your name is “Merge”, and you do that. hehe.

As long as you make it sound like “Fank”, you should have no problems.

When I was younger and angrier, rather than say bye or good-bye, I’d substitute in die.

It especially amused me if I got to smile and wave while I said it and have the recipient unwittingly do the same.

Every time I sneeze instead of saying “Ah-choo” I say “Horse-Shit”.
It started out as a joke years ago but has turned into a habit.
Peace
LIONsob

Aha! You have blown your anonymity! You’re really Darcy Rota (or should I say Darsrota), aren’t you? Aren’t you? Admit it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess there might be five people who know who I’m talking about. Darcy Rota, who used to play for the Vancouver Canucks (Darsrota: Vancnucks), and is now a local broadcaster who is allergic to syllables.

You are not alone (as far as I know).

I tend to say “Shoot Yourself” for “suit yourself”.

I also learned these in the Navy;
“A Ten Inch Dick!” = “Attention on Deck!”
“That’s a firm titty” = “That’s affirmative.”

• of course, these might be tough to fit into normal civilian conversations …

Here’s one I use for those moments when I slip in front of the kids.
Fuck…ryinoutloud

That’s so weird! When I say this to people, it always come across as “I’ll be your server tonight – my name’s Heather.”

I’ve pretty much stopped making small talk.

That’s funny. When I say it, it tends to come out a bit like “Hey baby! Can I stick a feather up your ass?!”.

Then again, my voice is pretty nasal.

We have a chain of cafés in Canada called the Second Cup. Needless to say, to me they will always be the Sucking Cock. If I say it fast, sometimes people don’t even notice.

We’ve got one in Calgary, too - Darr Maqbool, a weathercaster. “High presh stms in mount prks this wknd”, anyone?

And then we have Speck-ta-clees (spectacles), the Greek god of seeing. Thanks, Jim, I’ll never be able to pronounce that right again.