That Barry white music makes me so HOT!!

I bought the double CD set last night, and its SO perverted!!!

He is talking about panties and touching and OH MY!
In that low sexy voice…

Crimeny - it should be outlawed! Now, if I had a man-friend, and some wine… I could light the candles…

Have you guys heard the cds?

I only bought it on the merit of the 2 songs I heard on Ally McSqueal, and I am so glad I did!

So, Kellibelli… how you doin’??

leer

Actions speak louder, lower, and sexier, than words. So what time should I come over? :smiley:

Yea, Barry USED to get me hot, but then he came out with that damn song “Mandy”, about his dog or something. There’s just something about beastiality that scares the shit out of me.

Hey, baby…

Yeah, Barry White. Now that’s some good hip thrustin’ music!

[deepest voice possible, but still not deep enough]
Hey baby…let me see you slip out of those panties…Mmmmm

Oh, man. You’re just now discovering Barry White? That stuff was turning me on before I even knew what that meant :eek:

Ya know… I got curious about that… I’d just gotten napster and wanted to check things out.

The question I asked anyone who would answer was…

what song(s) do you consider to be good background music during foreplay/sex?

Answers varied from “anything Barry White” to
Nine Inch Nails, Closer
Eric Clapton, Wonderful Tonight
Leon Russlell, Lady Blue
Marvin Gaye, Sexual Healing & Lets Get it on
Isley Brother, It’s your thang
Joe, All the things (your man won’t do)
R. Kelly (nearly anything)
Keith Sweat, Nobody & Twisted
Sade, Smooth Operator
Stevie Ray Vaughn, Riviera Paradise
Lisa Stansfield
John Michael Montgomery, I can love you like that
John Prine and Shaina Twain Let’s talk dirty in Hawaian and From this moment on
Bush, Testoterone

[hijack]Actually, I know a lot of people who say the Deftones are real good foreplay music.[/hijack]

My car loves Barry White. Once when she was broken down and overheated on 95 South, some Barry White came on the radio and she purred like a kitten. I keep a tape in the glovebox for days when she’s testy. I’m also hoping to play it when I finally break in the back seat, but we’ll see.

I’m a big fan of “You’re the First, the Last, My Everything.” Now there’s a love song you can dance to. The groove, the beat, the lyrics…makes me wanna take off my ******* and **** a ****** like a ***** with a bad itch.

I’ve never played Barry when I’m in the mood, but take it from me, Billie Holiday is the ticket. :slight_smile:

Imagine this, Richard Simmons singing Barry White.

We have a station in Detroit that plays “classic soul.” This means they play LOTS of Barry White. I’m not a huge R&B fan, but nothing makes me turn up my car stereo louder than Barry White singing “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love Baby” or “You’re my First, my Last, my Everything.”

I’m sure the people driving next to me are laughing their asses off, looking at my horribly white efforts to car-dance with anything resembling rhythm.

As for gettin’ it on music, the logical choice is the man who popularized the phrase, Marvin Gaye. But that’s for makin’ looooove. If you want music to f*** to, maybe Sisqo or Nine Inch Nails, if you like if rough.

At my old apartment, we would post memorable quotes. One of them, from me, expresses a drunken desire to be Barry White.:slight_smile: We would also listen to Barry White when getting dressed up for parties. Unfortunately, Mr. White’s smoothness does not rub off on those who listen to him.

I cant beleive I missed out on this guy so long!

Nacho…er… I am glad your car likes it!

Guys, I am fine…how you doin’?

kellibelli - you gotta check out Al Green too. He’ll melt you right into the ground…

Barry White’s “Practice What You Preach” will forever remind me of sitting at Dena’s Pub in Gary, Indiana, drinking $1 Jack and Cokes on a Thursday afternoon spent ditching my Economics class. Ahhh, he always brings back good memories.

For romance, I’d have to second Al Green and Marvin Gaye. “Let’s Get it On” pretty much says it all. :slight_smile:

Hey ahh Kells, ahhh hows it going now…you know you make me wanna…oh baby, listen to Barry, You know you make me wanna…get to know you baby…can’t get enough of ya…prime hunk a man like me…I’m Barry…just a love machine…and Kelli girl…you are a making me…wanna…take it slow with you…can’t get enough etc…

I find Barry White’s music to be completely unarousing. Of course, I also want Lee Harvey Oswald, so maybe I’m just a sexual freak.