The best response I ever gave to junk mail

You need to do something to it that is not over the top. The cigarette burned eyeholes are funny, but I can see the rug being pulled out of circulation quick smart.

I think just a good ol’ blackened tooth ('cept JC doesn’t smile a lot, does He?). Enhanced eyebrows at least.

That’s him! That’s who sent the plague (or is it plaque) of gnats upon me! Kneel on him Mangetout and his eyes will open. Ok, maybe you should print him out first. It might mess up yer monitor if you try to kneel on him from the site. I couldn’t deal with the plagues (or plaques) that would descend upon me if you messed yer monitor up.

Oh…that’s so cheating. Look, you can see his eyes even without being high…er, praying.

-foxy

Yep, that’s the dude I burned.

That’s the gayest Jesus ever.

I don’t understand why they claim the eyes will open. Wouldn’t it be pretty obvious that they lied when they don’t?

I think Jesus looks a lot like Dakota Fanning from War of the Worlds.

Ah…but if they don’t it’s because YOU didn’t pray hard enough, or didn’t have enough purity in your heart.

Damned (snerk) if you do, damned if you don’t.

Not only that, the “open” eyes are just about the creepiest, blankest eyes I’ve ever seen. When they taught us about the resurrection in Sunday School, they apparently left out the bit where Jesus came back as a zombie.