The best words a girl can hear

“Why do you bother shaving your legs?”

:smiley:

[sub]Although an awestruck “That was the best blow job I’ve ever had in my LIFE!” was a close second …[/sub]

You know… I have a twelve inch Johnson.

It works for Lola.

:slight_smile:

No just lie back and let my tongue do all the work… all night

Oh, and - if it’s from the right guy -

“I Love You”

And after ten years of marriage:

“I spilled milk on my favorite pants, so I’m going to wash them now. Want me to throw this pile of dirty jeans in the washer with 'em?” :smiley: Okay, so standards slip a bit.

“You’re just as sexy now as the day I married you” is also a winner. Old married guys, take note.

This page*

*[sub]Yes, that’s me. He’s pretty damn wonderful too.[/sub]

Fran

Celtic 3 St Mirren 0

It is now.

Have a great celebration!

Well, honey, I fixed you breakfast in bed, got the kids fed and off to school on time. Dropped off the dry cleaning, did the grocery shopping at lunch and developed your film. On the way home, I picked up the dry cleaning and rented you a chick flick. Dinner is on the stove and the kids are already fed and in bed. Meanwhile, I decided to go ahead and finish up the rest of the laundry, cleaned the pool and vacuumed the house. BTW, I also finished the deck building project. There is a bottle of your favorite wine chilling next to the dozen roses I picked up for you, and I will serve you dinner any time you are ready.

O

This one has to be near the top of my list
“I REALLY like you being so adventurous and inventive…”

Though I think “I love you” from the right person and hearing my two year old nephew run out when I pull up, screaming “Ambu! Ambu! Ambu! Ambu!” That makes me smile every single time.
[sub]Thanks to the art of preview, seeing Oicu812’s… gotta definitely add that one to my list!!! :slight_smile: [/sub]

how about
“I found your phone” :wink:

“Ibrox Park destroyed in freak hail of cutlery”

Ouch! He’s all yours, Feynn.

I think I’d prefer, “Honey, while you were out, I cleaned the house and did the laundry. Now I’m going to take the kids to the park–you sit down and put your feet up for awhile.”
Some (male) child care expert I read once advised new fathers that after a new baby comes, the best foreplay is to do the dishes. That was a man who knew what he was talking about.

Shopping?! What are we waiting for?! Let’s GO already!

So, who wants some chocolate?

That dress looks perfect on you. God, you have nice hips.

Hey, can I give you a footrub? Please? I love your feet…

You have beautiful (fill in the blank)

One former bf told me " When I look into your eyes I lose myself" Took about a minute for me to jump all over him :slight_smile:

" Have you lost weight?"

“I’ll change jr.'s poopy diaper.”

“Let me do the dishes, you go rest.” (Note to men, single or domesticated: No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.)

“Your butt is loooookin’ good.”

" Wanna cuddle…just cuddle?"

“Why, yes, I would love to watch Pride and Prejudice again with you.”

Perhaps:

“Say did you hear Cosmo announced that earth tones are in next season and the season after and the season after that. and…Blue has been outlawed as a colour ?”

::scribbling notes furiously::

“Hi, I’m UncleBill, what’s your name?”

[sub]psst…hardygrrl, can I fill in your beautiful blank?[/sub]

How about just, “Yes”.

Note: I bespake this last night when Mrs Chance said, “Honey, Sunday’s gonna be really nice. Will you take Kate for the afternoon so I can take the top off the Jeep and drive around the mountains?”

AND I do the dishes everyday AND I make dinner every other night.

When she looks into your eyes and says “I love you”…

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner :slight_smile: