THE BROWNS ARE BACK!!!!!!

Awww hell yeah… the Cleveland Browns are back! They’re taking names and kicking ass, and today’s name is the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers will be pummeled by the force of the Dawg Pound… no one will escape the wrath! Tim Couch is gonna lead the Browns to victory over the lowly, decrepit, sucky Steelers.

In the words of a wise man, whose name I forget,
“Its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and looks like I’m all out of bubblegum!”

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Roddy Piper.

– Sylence

“The problem with reality is the lack of background music.” – Anon

Cow,The Browns are supposedly my team,though I don’t care for football.Orange and brown are not fightin colors!

As a Bengals fan I can tell you that the Brown are like a tampon… …they are only good for one period and they don’t have a second string…

Contestant #3

I was driving long distance one day not long after the Browns and that asshole Modell decided to move the team from Cleveland.

Messing around with my AM dial, I tuned into a Cleveland station that was taking calls from fans. For over an hour, I heard fans literally crying over the loss of their beloved team.

I realize that to non-sports fans, it must be silly, but my heart went out to all of those dedicated, loyal Browns fans that night, and I’m glad they are back!

Oh, and since we seem to be telling our own allegences…

<center>

http://a4.g.akamaitech.net/7/4/623/000/nfl.com/images98/Giants/head_nyg.gif

</center>

Yer pal,
Satan

Bengals fan, eh? That explains a lot.

I was afraid I wouldn’t really recognize the “new” Browns as the Cleveland Browns that I knew and loved/despaired for. But after tonight’s game - they’re the Browns, all right, heart-breaking as ever.

Cowgod—

Was I watching a different game in a parallel universe? (Steelers 43, Browns 0)
That was not a game, it was a bus crash.

“…send lawyers, guns, and money…”

Warren Zevon

Cow God:

After the 43-0 white-washing, I’d suggest you stock up on some Wrigley’s Spearmint!!

Yep they’re the Browns all right. I stopped watching after 43-0, did they eventually score? I just loved how Tim Couch got a standing O, then threw his first pass into the arms of the Steelers.
At least i didn’t get suckered into paying 2g for tickets. I think I’ll wait for when they play the bengals in cincy. Maybe they’ll find some skill by then.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

I am not much of any fan for a particular team in the NFL…though I should be since my first cousin plays for the Minnesota Vikings.

I just like to watch a good game…I rellay do not care who wins

***Imthecowgodmoo
{{The Steelers will be pummeled by the force of the Dawg Pound…}}

What’s that sound? Ahhh, it’s the Steelers’ karma running over somebody’s dawgma.

{{Tim Couch is gonna lead the Browns to victory over the
lowly, decrepit, sucky Steelers.}}

Lowly, decrepit, sucky Steelers–43 points.
Browns–40 yards total offense.

Couch had three passes–two incompletions and an interception–and a fumble. What QB rating is that?

Heh heh heh.

Sincerely,
A Steeler Fan

Rich Barr
massivemaple@hotmail.com
AOL Instant Messenger: Hrttannl

The Bengals have played in a couple of SuperBowls. How many have the Cleveland Browns played in?

Contestant #3

Hey, Browns fans, now that the team has shown itself to be more properly named the Cleveland Pussies, can I and the rest of the level-headed residents of Cuyahoga County have our $300 million back?

As a resident of Cincinnati, I have to ask. Who’s “they”?

C#3 is a Bungles fan? That explains a LOT. If I believed in the Bungles, I’d believe in space aliens too.

Yep. That Browns game was DEFINITELY a bus crash. Almost as painful to watch as the Redskins blowing YET ANOTHER 4th quarter lead!!! Just once I’d like them to play all four quarters of a game. Is that so wrong?

And Satan? I still think they’ll beat the Giants next week. :slight_smile:

I’m a Montana Brownie, but even I’ll admit that game was painful to watch. Like watching someone take a beating . . . oh, no, wait – that’s what it was.

But they’re new! They’ll need some time to grow! They’ll get better! (Heck, they can hardly get worse.)

PunditLisa, they was in reference to the Browns (even though the Bengals could use a bit more skill as well). I’m moving to Cincy on wednesday from Toledo and hope to catch the Browns/Bengals game.
I must admit I was very unimpressed with the loss- I had more fun watching my 2 year old cousin play with her toes. That $300 million just bought Cleveland another mistake by the lake.

(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Satan, I knew you and I had to have a few things in common. :slight_smile:
Go Big Blue! What an offense! 17 points, all scored by the defense!

Still, a road win against a playoff team is always a good win; 1-0, baybee!

Falcon:

I believe the Giants have a very good strategy to beat the Redskins. We plan on letting them get a three touchdown lead and watching them self-destruct and give the game to us.