The Bundys are at it again.

Okay. Since we are clear on that, is it just Cliven Bundy or are there others you would willingly execute? If it is only Bundy, what is unique about him such that you are willing to personally take his life?

No, really. Which agency? Are you a veteran? A fellow who drops 80s action movie-style lines like you did must have walked the walk at some point. Otherwise, that fellow would be just one more bellicose internet blowhard, don’t you agree? I know that I have way too much respect for you to believe that you are just making empty noise.

Oh, don’t get me started.

What exactly do you call armed individuals who take over a government building then?

What makes them “patriots”? Is arson not a crime?

I call them criminals and believe they should be handled as such. Summary execution wasn’t one of my options when I worked in LE, nor did I think it should have been. This isn’t about me, though. You were about to tell me about how you handled terrorist scum when you were on the teams.

When did I say anything about execution?

Oh wait, now I remember…

You are the motor cycle riding jerk off that thinks sitting a parking lot idling your loud assed fucking “loud pipes saves lives” motorcycle for 5 minutes after you pull into a parking lot is some kind of “right”.

Oh, stop being such a tease! Do please share your knowledge of how to handle terrorist scum!

Why are you asking me? Why don’t you ask some of your conservative brothers what they think we should do, they claim to be the experts on stopping terrorists. Should we stop white men from entering the country? Or maybe carpetbomb the Middle West.

No, I have a very quiet sport-cruiser. If you had taken a moment to search, you’d have found that I have ranted against straight pipes on this very board many times. This thread isn’t about motorcycles, though. You were about to tell us about the people whom you would willingly execute (as long as you personally were not at risk) or what is unique about Cliven Bundy such that a fellow like you would willingly put a gun to his head and kill him(as long as you were not personally at risk). You are the interesting one here and let’s not derail into a discussion of motorcycles.

Send in the National Guard. They are traitors.

Then why the fuck did you bitch about me bitching about loud assed motorcyle riders doing as such in a recent thread? Not to mention you implying that if I had done so to said riders they would fuck me up because they were tough assed bastards that would actually fuck me up if I actually said words to them that would (gasp) offend them.

Either you are a “motor cycle gang member” with the stereotypical mentality or you are a wannabee.

Either way, fuck off.

BLM and OWS weren’t armed, and we all know what white conservatives think about them.

I have no conservative brothers to ask, as I am a lifelong pro-union, pro-choice, pro-SSM Democrat who never voted R in any state or national election. But let’s not talk about me, you little coquette! I can’t stand the suspense any longer. Just tell us how to handle terrorist scum! You said you know how and I refuse to believe that you are ever anything other than completely honest.

Please, we can open a new thread and discuss your handling of motorcycle-related matters if you like. This one is about the Bundy situation and you had just made some very interesting statements that deserve follow-up. Let’s continue that discussion.

I only joke-misunderstood “BLM” in the last thread title, but this seriously had me misled for a second because the Bundys’ insurrection is actually about land management. (I assume BLM is Black Lives Matter and not Bureau of Land Management.)

You assume correctly. It’s an easy mistake to make in this discussion. I should have been more explicit.

What is OWS?

I know what BLM is and even though they are the ebil gubment even they have my sympathies having to deal with even the stupider Joe Citizen.

The non gubment BLM is a bunch of dumb asses as well.

Occupy Wall Street

BLM = Black Lives Matter, an evil insurgent group that favors police not killing unarmed black citizens.

OWS = Occupy Wall Street, another evil insurgency that thinks banks and corporations should face appropriate regulation while making billions in profits.

The Bundy clan, however, are American patriots sticking up to the evil gubbmint using armed force because the law doesn’t apply to them. Murica!
That’s my Colbertesque layman lesson for the day.