The BunnyGirl factor

All right: fess up, Dopers! Everyone seems to like BunnyGirl.

But why?

Could it be her outgoing personality? Her caring? Her openness? Her innate charm? A special undefinable chemistry? A combination of all of the above?

What can it be?

It’s cause she’s from Michigan.

Darn, Shirley…you took my answer. :wink:

She’s hot (allegedly).

Because I have to be part of the IN crowd!

I need too! PLEASE LET ME! SOB :slight_smile:

because she paid us all 5 bucks

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

BunnyGirl, do share your secrets of popularity! This CatChick could use some help! :slight_smile:

The name Bunnygirl itself. You can’t have a name like that and be an asshole… It’s just so… fluffy! Teeming with a cute, innocent sexuality.

Okay, I heard she was hot too…Now where’s my five bucks?!?

Yer pal,
Satan

She always has something nice to say.

And after seeing her pic at OpalCat’s place, hubba hubba

“Where there is clarity, there is no choice. And where there is choice, there is misery. But then, why should I speak, since I know nothing?”

Yup, just checked out the TM homepage, been waiting to see what all the fuss is about before I raise judgement, and shes a hottie. I’d love to see her surfing in her favorite Victoria’s Secrets, white I hope.

You guys should have a fan club. Who wants to do the newsletter?

How can you NOT like her, she has never said a nasty thing (that I have read anyway.)

She is the girl next door, everyones pal.

Despite occasional claims to the contrary personality does shine through on the Internet. Clearly, BunnyGirl is nice and pleasant in her dealings with people. In general, people prefer to deal with nice and pleasant people, and are nice and pleasant in return.

Good people do not finish last.

It’s bernard, just under new management

Thank you one and all,y’all are very sweet. I have a hard time with compliments so this whole thread thing is kinda embarrassing ::turning red::.

Satan, your check’s in the mail.

I must say I think Shirley’s answer is probably pretty close to the truth. :smiley:

Michelle, it’s all smoke and mirrors. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Well I do confess I think BunnyGirl is great. At first it was the simple fact of her Michiganderness. And her personality is so sunny and fun. Which is why I thought I liked her originally.

Then I looked at her profile on OpalCats site and learned she was HOT. So I thought maybe its that…

But then…I looked a bit closer at her profile and found out she was born exactly 5 years before my honey. So that must have been it. Its her birthday!

Yes, all of that.

That too! I think that there are a LOT of SDMB members out there that fit these descriptions as well. But I think BunnyGirl’s ubiquitousness on this board as of late has contributed to her standing out in these areas. Regarding her picture, BunnyGirl is not only very attractive, but has a wholesome, natural look. To me, the fact that she enjoys the outdoors, running, and opera (of all things :wink: ) are major plusses as well. :smiley: I truly think that BunnyGirl is one of those people that could be anyone’s friend. :slight_smile:

Not to take the spotlight off our favorite ray of sunshine, but Laurie137 is pretty hot, too. PearlH60’s not too bad, either. Check out some of the gals on OpalCat’s site, some of ‘em are pretty good lookin’.

Frankie…“Michiganderness”? That’s a good one! :slight_smile:

Very true Babar. I hesitated in posting my message because I didn’t want to alienate the others. However, 1) BunnyGirl has become somewhat of a “Netfriend” lately (Just chatting. Get your mind out of the gutter!) 2) I figured anyone who felt alienated wouldn’t have read as far as my post anyway :wink: and 3) I’ll get around to complimenting everyone that I think highly of eventually! :smiley: